No AM Senior Benefits

Since the issuer of the check requires it. It is their money until you cash it and they can put any restrictions on it that they like.
That's ridiculous! How many bank tellers do you know that will look for that verbage? Even if the teller did point that out, how about just writing 555-1212 or any other fake number, cash the check, and be on your way? The check is cashed long before the payor ever receives a canceled check. Since you're familiar, how will the payor verify that a number was given, before the bank cashes it?

Hmm... that beats a $5 Walmart card.

Smart!

Especially if they are going to bounce the check:

"Is No Am Senior Benefits A Scam?
The check issuer, North American Senior Benefits is not a scam. It is a legitimate national insurance agency that holds the perfect A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Even though it is a reputable agency, some customers have complained that their checks bounced, after which their bank would deduct the $5 from their account and charge them with an additional return check fee."

Sounds like a scam to me.

Especially if they are going to bounce the check:

"Is No Am Senior Benefits A Scam?
The check issuer, North American Senior Benefits is not a scam. It is a legitimate national insurance agency that holds the perfect A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Even though it is a reputable agency, some customers have complained that their checks bounced, after which their bank would deduct the $5 from their account and charge them with an additional return check fee."

Sounds like a scam to me.

What is that sound?

That's ridiculous! How many bank tellers do you know that will look for that verbage? Even if the teller did point that out, how about just writing 555-1212 or any other fake number, cash the check, and be on your way? The check is cashed long before the payor ever receives a canceled check. Since you're familiar, how will the payor verify that a number was given, before the bank cashes it?
The cashier does not have to verify the number but they should not cash it if there is no number.

It’s a “check lead” it’s a standard DM lead with the response portion being the check. You cash the check, and it then becomes a lead. You have the name/address and if your lucky you even know they have a bank account. They use to be $15-20 when I was there and for the IMO they were generated quicker then DM and with a better response rate.

It’s a “check lead” it’s a standard DM lead with the response portion being the check. You cash the check, and it then becomes a lead. You have the name/address and if your lucky you even know they have a bank account. They use to be $15-20 when I was there and for the IMO they were generated quicker then DM and with a better response rate.
Seems like it would be a pretty low intent lead. What % ended up buying?

Thought I had been discriminated against. I received one today but no check, just a reply card. Then I noticed it was from American Senior Benefits and not NORTH American Senior Benefits. :frown:

Back