Not Insurance Related

In another lifetime I dabbled in photography. Well, from about 2010 to 2012. I fell a bit short of average. I was using Topaz for PhotoShop but also used Photomatix for HDR.

Tragically, I had to sell my camera outfit to finance my re-emergence into insurance but I still have all my awesome :skeptical: shots. I keep them on a page on my site if anyone wants to take a peek. There's one or two that are 'ok' (me thinks).

supershots.askjeff.us

I saw a special on WKAR last week and they had a guy on there who is the Guru in night pics of trains. He goes all over the country and world and sits for hours to find the perfect pics. They are prenominal. I have been trying to find a place to buy some of his pics every since. His name is Gary Knapp.

His pics are all over the internet just can't seem to find them to purchase.

I saw a special on WKAR last week and they had a guy on there who is the Guru in night pics of trains. He goes all over the country and world and sits for hours to find the perfect pics. They are prenominal. I have been trying to find a place to buy some of his pics every since. His name is Gary Knapp.

His pics are all over the internet just can't seem to find them to purchase.

I just did a quick google search and he uses up to sixteen Nikon Speedlights per photo. Wow. Each speadlight is about $700 and he probably has the top model as the master speedlight and that is $900.

----------

Great FE thread????:err: Nice pictures!

I did say it was non-insurance related.

Hey, we need a thread that were allowed to go off topic.

Here is a link to my photos on FLickr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127309733@N08/

Cool pics. I like the old gas station and the old stove by the tree.

----------

In another lifetime I dabbled in photography. Well, from about 2010 to 2012. I fell a bit short of average. I was using Topaz for PhotoShop but also used Photomatix for HDR.

Tragically, I had to sell my camera outfit to finance my re-emergence into insurance but I still have all my awesome :skeptical: shots. I keep them on a page on my site if anyone wants to take a peek. There's one or two that are 'ok' (me thinks).

supershots.askjeff.us

You've got some good pics too. I like the old buildings. Damn, that's a fat sheep! :laugh:

I just did a quick google search and he uses up to sixteen Nikon Speedlights per photo. Wow. Each speadlight is about $700 and he probably has the top model as the master speedlight and that is $900.

----------

I did say it was non-insurance related.

Hey, we need a thread that were allowed to go off topic.

I personally don't mind but that is what I think Sam created the off topic forums for.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/non-insurance-related-discussion/

Back