Objection on Appointment Setting .... Is this Insurance?

^^^ Perfect response. Put it back on them, reiterate that it's no obligation and close on the appt again.

You can't sell them if you don't get in the door.

Hoosier has given you the key in that statement. Keep in mind that when you call the only "product" you are selling is the appointment. Don't get into a discussion about the insurance, premiums, etc.

Hoosier has given you the key in that statement. Keep in mind that when you call the only "product" you are selling is the appointment. Don't get into a discussion about the insurance, premiums, etc.
thanks for all the input today been taking some serious notes.

Lose the suspenders and do a ride along with a real FE Pro and you won't ever put those suspenders on again (except for weddings and funerals of course).

In East Tennessee, I bet his numbers went up.

Rural PA is like that too. Want to go in a slump? Go out there in a suit and tie driving your shiny new Lexus. Ever see that movie "Nebraska"? In one scene, two country boys ask their yuppie cousin disdainfully, "so you drive all Jap cars?":1frown: There you go.

Trade. You might want to search for FE mined gold, it will have a lot of the answers your are probably looking for.

Hey TradeCraze----were you formerly a crazed Day Trader?

If so, you just might need therapy before transitioning into any type of insurance sales. Your mind is all jumbled with wedges, flags, and pennants. You need to Fibonacci retrace yourself back into normalcy. Your head and shoulders need an analysis and lying on a couch might be your next course of action.
Reset your mindset and put yourself into the shoes of the prospects you will be selling to. If it's Final Expense, forget everything you've ever done before and find a mentor or expert who can show you the basics.
Just my .02 and it might be only worth a penny.

NEVER say NEVER. By summer time you will be wearing shorts :)

And let me guess, your numbers haven't seen a dip...

Are you saying that if your clients wear jeans from Walmart, that's where we should buy our work clothes? :err:

Back