Ok. All Leads Are Created Equal; or Are They?

I pulled the "Millionaires" list for my area from Infofree.. At least 25% of those listed lived in government assisted housing projects.. Welfare and other government benefits must be way too high! :yes:

Speaking of leads. I haven't heard anything about those burial insurance direct internet leads everyone was f@rts n giggles about earlier this year.

Are agents still getting consistent results with those leads? I have used cheaper internet leads before that were good in the beginning but had diminishing returns pretty fast.

Speaking of leads. I haven't heard anything about those burial insurance direct internet leads everyone was f@rts n giggles about earlier this year. Are agents still getting consistent results with those leads? I have used cheaper internet leads before that were good in the beginning but had diminishing returns pretty fast.

My latest one was 5-minutes ago. Still good.

Speaking of leads. I haven't heard anything about those burial insurance direct internet leads everyone was f@rts n giggles about earlier this year.

Are agents still getting consistent results with those leads? I have used cheaper internet leads before that were good in the beginning but had diminishing returns pretty fast.

are you speaking about the ones where the consumer uses a smart phone to inquire???

are you speaking about the ones where the consumer uses a smart phone to inquire???
I'm not sure. They were from an outfit called BurialInsuranceDirect.com. I think they were 35 bucks each. Ads would pop up on people's screens and they would fill in their info. A lot of people were raving about them many months ago but I haven't heard anything lately.

I'm not sure. They were from an outfit called BurialInsuranceDirect.com. I think they were 35 bucks each. Ads would pop up on people's screens and they would fill in their info. A lot of people were raving about them many months ago but I haven't heard anything lately.

Was riding with an agent from Houston today. Sold one of those internet leads that you speak of from Lee for $123.70!

Not too shabby... I still love em!

Bingo spur . I run 11 counties . But they're still a very small part of your total leads. And no doubt with all the smart phones out their its not like "hey they have a computer so their income is higher than a Dm". But they're taking the time to fill it out so the if you can get in touch with the people they're serious. The best part is Lee is the most honest fair guy I've ever seen in the lead business .

Bingo spur . I run 11 counties . But they're still a very small part of your total leads. And no doubt with all the smart phones out their its not like "hey they have a computer so their income is higher than a Dm". But they're taking the time to fill it out so the if you can get in touch with the people they're serious. The best part is Lee is the most honest fair guy I've ever seen in the lead business .

So you can have trouble getting in touch with people with smart phones?

Net leads in general are tough to contact. I'd say incomes a little higher thus they screen their calls more. The reference of the smart phones is somebody with a computer and a ISP seems to be a much higher quality lead. Now that everyone has a smart phone the lead could be a dead broke deadbeat. And yes the lead lists the origination .And forget emailing and texting as I think I might have had 1 person respond. In the end to maximize your leads you got to pound that pavement and door knock.

Net leads in general are tough to contact. I'd say incomes a little higher thus they screen their calls more. The reference of the smart phones is somebody with a computer and a ISP seems to be a much higher quality lead. Now that everyone has a smart phone the lead could be a dead broke deadbeat. And yes the lead lists the origination .And forget emailing and texting as I think I might have had 1 person respond. In the end to maximize your leads you got to pound that pavement and door knock.

Yep, sooner or later you got to "beat the bushes" and "shake the trees".

p.s.- When the dogwoods bloom, stop pounding for flounder and fish for fluke.:idea:

Back