Ok. All Leads Are Created Equal; or Are They?

Net leads in general are tough to contact. I'd say incomes a little higher thus they screen their calls more. The reference of the smart phones is somebody with a computer and a ISP seems to be a much higher quality lead. Now that everyone has a smart phone the lead could be a dead broke deadbeat. And yes the lead lists the origination .And forget emailing and texting as I think I might have had 1 person respond. In the end to maximize your leads you got to pound that pavement and door knock.

Besides the obviousness of door knocking them, that setting up a drip campaign via email and text messages would be a great way to convert a lot of the non-responders.

Notice I said campaign versus a single attempt. I think you have to drip them at least a half-dozen times before getting a good chunk of them to reply, as most modern marketing campaigns prove.

Besides the obviousness of door knocking them, that setting up a drip campaign via email and text messages would be a great way to convert a lot of the non-responders.

Notice I said campaign versus a single attempt. I think you have to drip them at least a half-dozen times before getting a good chunk of them to reply, as most modern marketing campaigns prove.

I get the opportunity to work leads and referrals from other agents regularly. Something I have noticed is that some agents tend not to get emails or ask if the number is a cell phone.

I talked to Jeff Root who's got telesales and net leads down to a science.They do drip emails .Still he said in the end the only get in touch with 20-30% of their leads. Although I'm sure he pays a lot less than the avg $30 Dm lead

I talked to Jeff Root who's got telesales and net leads down to a science.They do drip emails .Still he said in the end the only get in touch with 20-30% of their leads. Although I'm sure he pays a lot less than the avg $30 Dm lead

Are you referencing his Internet leads he works (bulk of which I believe is aged Internet lead data)?

The problem I have with Internet leads is the high volume of incorrect data. If you work them the right way like Jeff does it can be very profitable but you are playing the long game (slower sales cycle typically).

...but if you higher a Telemarketer or a Telemarketing firm to call through that aged Internet lead data, you can greatly speed up that sales cycle :)

My 0.02

Just talked to a telemarketer. She said her friend is a lead gen for an agent and they throw out the low income leads. Should I snag them for cheap and check them out or would there be better use of my time ?

Just talked to a telemarketer. She said her friend is a lead gen for an agent and they throw out the low income leads. Should I snag them for cheap and check them out or would there be better use of my time ?

How is low income determined? If it is determined from the data company it will be inaccurate, if the telemarketer tries to ask people over the phone what their income is, it will also probably be inaccurate and inefficient.

How is low income determined? If it is determined from the data company it will be inaccurate, if the telemarketer tries to ask people over the phone what their income is, it will also probably be inaccurate and inefficient.
I am not able to get the specifics on how they do that ... They don't wanna give away their secrets apparently!

How the heck do Spur City and JD Easy manage to get in touch with so high a percentage of their prospects? :1baffled:
Buying leads & setting a certain # of appointments every day. After awhile you will get referrals ect. Plus they're beats!

But what I want to know is how much the time , gas , and wear and tear comes into profits. I'd rather make less and do everything online and over the phone, but that's just me!

I have worked as Dave calls them "bribe" cards before. They literally grnerate the same objections with one extra. But don't see much different sucess from strait "life" leads.

Back