Funny ain't it?

----------

Pick up the phone Galt no balls

Dude you just texted me and called me a fag, yep you are a troll

----------

I didn't say that

----------

Still waiting.....

Yes call me back, you wont answer, you have not called me one time jack! Prepare to be schooled on the art of excessive profanity if you call, fugured you would appreciate learning a few new words see you are or were a "teacher" and all that.

Pick up the phone. You're wasting my time

----------

Dude you just texted me and called me a fag, yep you are a troll ---------- Yes call me back, you wont answer, you have not called me one time jack! Prepare to be schooled on the art of excessive peofanity if you call, fugured you would appreciate learning a few new words see you are or were a "teacher" and all that.

I've heard most of them I think

Pick up the phone. You're wasting my time

----------

I've heard most of them I think

Screw you dude, you are not calling me. No wait now you are calling from a CT number and mumbling, i know who u are now, hey guys its mr window workd, yall know Mr. Finalexpert lol, loser

----------

Blocked your number chump, text someone else with your bs, loser, get banned

I'm not sure what you're rambling about, but pick up the phone ---------- Banned for what? Banned for waiting for you to call me? Like I really worry about it.

----------

If you're not going to talk when you call, and just scream, pick up the phone

I'm not sure what you're rambling about, but pick up the phone ---------- Banned for what? Banned for waiting for you to call me? Like I really worry about it.

Right like i havent just called and left another message, im done loser, have fun, you just proved to all you are fos, bye.

Right like i havent just called and left another message, im done loser, have fun, you just proved to all you are fos, bye.
I just called you again. Check your phone. All I get is voicemail

And you're welcome

Last edited:

You need to ignore this loser, he's f'ing with you and you are wasting your time. Remember this guy just posted a couple weeks back about wanting to get into FE and needed to know a "good" area to relocate. Just another here today gone tomorrow loser.

You need to ignore this loser, he's f'ing with you and you are wasting your time. Remember this guy just posted a couple weeks back about wanting to get into FE and needed to know a "good" area to relocate. Just another here today gone tomorrow loser.

Rrrriiiiiight ...

So seeings how this thread is derailed...honestly I don't even know what this thread is about, but I have a question.

I don't write much term. Usually only on friends that ask. I have this one friend who I've written between him and his wife now five times. For whatever reason he can't keep it on the books.

I think I've put them with different carriers each time which would put my persistency with these carriers at 0. At what point will term carriers start disliking that? Should I just stop writing this friend?

Back