OK, Really, this is the Last Audio Training for the Year. FE Crazy Stories

I know what I would do. I may lose them as a friend though. If they were a client of yours that kept doing it, common sense says to drop them. Just tell your friend that writing anymore policies may cause a conflict of interest.

Just for the record... I wasn't the one that derailed this freight train from hell :)

So seeings how this thread is derailed...honestly I don't even know what this thread is about, but I have a question.

I don't write much term. Usually only on friends that ask. I have this one friend who I've written between him and his wife now five times. For whatever reason he can't keep it on the books.

I think I've put them with different carriers each time which would put my persistency with these carriers at 0. At what point will term carriers start disliking that? Should I just stop writing this friend?

You can be termed for bad persistency.

a client - I would have cut them off already.

Your friend - decide if you think they will keep a new plan. If you decide to write them again let them know it is the last time as it is causing you grief. Then have an affordability talk with them. Sometimes we have to talk them down some.

Now back to the
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnO6tgHIQ-k

Last edited:
So seeings how this thread is derailed...honestly I don't even know what this thread is about, but I have a question.

I don't write much term. Usually only on friends that ask. I have this one friend who I've written between him and his wife now five times. For whatever reason he can't keep it on the books.

I think I've put them with different carriers each time which would put my persistency with these carriers at 0. At what point will term carriers start disliking that? Should I just stop writing this friend?

I wouldn't write them anymore. Why risk it? Send me their info though...:yes:

If they have done this to you they are not your friends. I would not write them again, I would refer them to someone like Wino...that dude has mad skillz with the term products.:)

Get new "friends"! :goofy:

It's a buddy from church. Every time Preacher preaches on people having life insurance, I get people that come to me :)

Back