Paying Telemarketers

Check out mojo they have the best setup in my opinion, and their servers are always up. Salesdialers is similar but their cus svc sucks, see other posts here.

jacobtn said:
Check out mojo they have the best setup in my opinion, and their servers are always up. Salesdialers is similar but their cus svc sucks, see other posts here.

I like salesdialer. They made good on an issue I had and there price is probably the best out there.

I'm not saying they aren't a great company, but they have their own problems. A guy on here had them lose all the data on his campaign. I don't think that's something that happens often, but that's at least one person that wasn't satisfied with the product. One other thing I've heard from many folks that use it is that the reporting is a bit sparse. I don't think it's any more sparse than salesdialers, but it's nothing near as in-depth as the platform I use.

Josh said:
I'm not saying they aren't a great company, but they have their own problems. A guy on here had them lose all the data on his campaign. I don't think that's something that happens often, but that's at least one person that wasn't satisfied with the product. One other thing I've heard from many folks that use it is that the reporting is a bit sparse. I don't think it's any more sparse than salesdialers, but it's nothing near as in-depth as the platform I use.

What is the difference in reports on your system compared to the others and what makes it worth the extra money?

What is the difference in reports on your system compared to the others and what makes it worth the extra money?

If we're comparing my service to mojo, it's the same price. If you use recording, I'm actually less expensive.

If you remotely manage telemarketers (or even if they're in your office), my system lets you know down to the second how the calls are going, what your response rates are, and a pile of different things. It's much more of a call center solution vs an indy user, but an indy user can definitely use it as well.

Josh said:
If we're comparing my service to mojo, it's the same price. If you use recording, I'm actually less expensive.

If you remotely manage telemarketers (or even if they're in your office), my system lets you know down to the second how the calls are going, what your response rates are, and a pile of different things. It's much more of a call center solution vs an indy user, but an indy user can definitely use it as well.

So an Indy user would be better off with mojo or salesdialer? I don't know the pricing of mojo but salesdialer is $99 a month and they just ran a special for $89 a month.

So an Indy user would be better off with mojo or salesdialer? I don't know the pricing of mojo but salesdialer is $99 a month and they just ran a special for $89 a month.

Mojo is $149/month, an extra $25/month for recording.

It's like anything else, it depends on the user. I have individuals that use my dialer and love it for themselves and I have a call center using it. If you have a telemarketer you manage and see the reporting on my system, you'll probably think it's a no brainer.

If you're super price sensitive, saledialers isn't a bad option. In fact, mojo offers a 14 day free trial currently and that's something I'll never be offering.

As I'm still putting together some of the structure on how I'm selling my dialer I may consider a different pricing strategy. For the average user on an individual basis I can match any price salesdialers is giving out, but a concern about it is that I'm really offering a much more comprehensive solution than either of those. A good analogy escapes me at the moment, but if I price myself similar to the way salesdialers or mojo do, it can create the impression that it's the same type of service. At some level that's true, but it really isn't. The platform I offer is much more comprehensive and more in line with a five9 that charges twice what salesdialers does for their service.

Again, if you're super price sensitive then salesdialers is a good product. They didn't think it was a good idea to continue to pay me residuals on clients I sent to them, but that doesn't change the fact that they offer a good product at a reasonable price.

Josh said:
Mojo is $149/month, an extra $25/month for recording.

It's like anything else, it depends on the user. I have individuals that use my dialer and love it for themselves and I have a call center using it. If you have a telemarketer you manage and see the reporting on my system, you'll probably think it's a no brainer.

If you're super price sensitive, saledialers isn't a bad option. In fact, mojo offers a 14 day free trial currently and that's something I'll never be offering.

As I'm still putting together some of the structure on how I'm selling my dialer I may consider a different pricing strategy. For the average user on an individual basis I can match any price salesdialers is giving out, but a concern about it is that I'm really offering a much more comprehensive solution than either of those. A good analogy escapes me at the moment, but if I price myself similar to the way salesdialers or mojo do, it can create the impression that it's the same type of service. At some level that's true, but it really isn't. The platform I offer is much more comprehensive and more in line with a five9 that charges twice what salesdialers does for their service.

Again, if you're super price sensitive then salesdialers is a good product. They didn't think it was a good idea to continue to pay me residuals on clients I sent to them, but that doesn't change the fact that they offer a good product at a reasonable price.

What reporting features are different from what salesdialer has that makes yours worth $50 more per month?

What reporting features are different from what salesdialer has that makes yours worth $50 more per month?

Among other things, it let's you drill down to the second what your telemarketers are spending time doing. It shows how long they spend waiting for calls, making the calls, dispositioning the calls, everything like that. It also let's you set custom call dispositions as well as set how often each lead gets called back and when. It's one thing to know how many calls they made, it's another to be able to drill down and find out how long they're spending on each call.

There are a number of other reasons why it's worth more per month, including that you're able to upload and manage the campaigns more specifically, so if you want to add more leads to a campaign you can create a different list which let's you do split testing without having to redo entire campaign.

At some point I should probably put up a thread specifically addressing the differences between them and get into more detail about why I don't work with SalesDialers anymore. That said, does that help answer your question?

Josh said:
Among other things, it let's you drill down to the second what your telemarketers are spending time doing. It shows how long they spend waiting for calls, making the calls, dispositioning the calls, everything like that. It also let's you set custom call dispositions as well as set how often each lead gets called back and when. It's one thing to know how many calls they made, it's another to be able to drill down and find out how long they're spending on each call.

There are a number of other reasons why it's worth more per month, including that you're able to upload and manage the campaigns more specifically, so if you want to add more leads to a campaign you can create a different list which let's you do split testing without having to redo entire campaign.

At some point I should probably put up a thread specifically addressing the differences between them and get into more detail about why I don't work with SalesDialers anymore. That said, does that help answer your question?

Yeah it does. I'm not sure if salesdialer actually doesn't do all of those things though or if its a necessity to have all the things you listed. I can tell what calls are connected, how long the call was, if they answer, if it goes to a machine or if its busy. I cannot add to a campaign though without making a new one. I'm not sure why I would want to do that though. I load a county I want to call and that's it. Why not offer a 14 day free trial? How is someone suppose to know if its worth the extra money?

Back