Paying Telemarketers

If you are set on hiring internally

I just spoke to an agent that has had the same tm for 20 yrs

I asked him how he he kept him happy- He sd that the he got the tm licensed so that he can share the commissions
on any deals that the tm set an appt (18%for 3yrs so the tm needs to stay hungry)

Sd he does not mind since its all new business even if the the guy makes 4500-5k+ per month
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Does your program apply to Life and LTC?

sorry no, If we get a hold of the owner we ask about their personal ins -but only the owner of the business
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sorry, only if we speak to the owner of the business to start cross sell on Personal / life

Last edited:
I have hired and fired a slew of TM's. Most never even show up. The key is finding that "nugget in the rough". And I do not know of any other way to find them then just trial and error. I found one and she still works for me after 5 years. Was formerly an executive secretary and had little TM experience. I told her I would show her how, to not over think it, follow the script and try your best. Payed a flat hourly rate and SMALL bonus for leads. You don't want a TM that has to kill to eat. I am always fair with them even to a fault. Problem is a lot of TM employers have screwed them out of their agreed pay. Majority of experienced TM's have a chip on their shoulder from idiots employer that treated them bad and screwed them out of their compensation. Hire the non experienced but yet professional person. Maybe they work out, maybe they don't.

You can Hire a telemarketer to get emails - J/K LOL

Some services out there that have email addresses

That they do.

One of the major challenges with email campaigns (aside from accuracy, which is a major concern), is finding a platform that will allow you to send the emails. Constant Contact and Mail Chimp require opt-in databases because all of their clients will be marked as spam if they break the rules. Even if you're 100% can-spam compliant, by sending too many unsolicited emails you can end up having your own email address put on a spam list that will keep your clients from getting emails. Even if you're using a throwaway account, you end up having your campaign be less effective because the providers will flag it as spam so quickly it will hit the point where no one is receiving your messages.

That they do.

One of the major challenges with email campaigns (aside from accuracy, which is a major concern), is finding a platform that will allow you to send the emails. Constant Contact and Mail Chimp require opt-in databases because all of their clients will be marked as spam if they break the rules. Even if you're 100% can-spam compliant, by sending too many unsolicited emails you can end up having your own email address put on a spam list that will keep your clients from getting emails. Even if you're using a throwaway account, you end up having your campaign be less effective because the providers will flag it as spam so quickly it will hit the point where no one is receiving your messages.

Very low return= waste of time and money

Back