Pre-Booked Appointments in Rhode Island FREE - No Strings

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
We just generated a bunch of Final Expense Appointments in Rhode Island for an agent that realized that life insurance sales was not for him. The appointments are paid for and all I ask is that you Are already selling final expense OVER THE PHONE (and not an agency owner) as these are Lay Downs. I just don't believe in wasting appointments or leads like this. First come first serve. He was the only agent we had in Rhode Island!

Email me if you want them as this is probably quicker than going back and forth in messenger.
[email protected]

Yes, I know this should be in the offers section but the appointments start this morning and nobody goes to that forum. lol

We just generated a bunch of Final Expense Appointments in Rhode Island for an agent that realized that life insurance sales was not for him. The appointments are paid for and all I ask is that you Are already selling final expense OVER THE PHONE (and not an agency owner) as these are Lay Downs. I just don't believe in wasting appointments or leads like this. First come first serve. He was the only agent we had in Rhode Island!

Email me if you want them as this is probably quicker than going back and forth in messenger.
[email protected]

Yes, I know this should be in the offers section but the appointments start this morning and nobody goes to that forum. lol
No longer available....

Back