As I've researched what I've come to understand and maybe I'm but it seems to be the larger the card is, as far as transactions per month ( I think). The more negotiating power the card itself has to get even lower prices. GoodRX is obviously a monster.
No one has to use the one I linked above, it was the best one I found but I'm not an expert im just some *** on the internet.

I signed up but for S&G’s I entered in Atorvastatin. Publix $44 on lowermyrx and $12 on GoodRx.

Second drug Ezetimibe lowest cost on LMRx $22, lowest on GoodRx $8.
estradiol $52 on LMRx and $28 on GoodRx. I only looked up these three and all double/triple the price.

No one ever seems to be competitive to GoodRx.

Thanks for the heads up. I should have compared more generics I think I focused on brand name without a generic yet when I was comparing. Specifically the new heart meds that have come out the last 5 years or so.

And, that is the reason that more and more Pharmacies are no longer participating in GoodRX, they are cutting the price so low that it is no longer profitable. My regional grocery pharmacy, Ingles, no longer accepts them. I just ordered cards for GlicRX.. They are printed by Vistaprint and cost 24 cents each (less in numbers over 500) and you get paid for each time a client gets a fill.

I was solicited by several FMOS to push GLIC, its what prompted this post.. In every case I was solicited the FMOS were taking an override plus over half the commission. Maybe you got a better deal. I wasn't offered anything above a $1.00 per transaction. The one I listed above and several others minimum commission is around $1.25 and most go up to at least $2... and the one I listed above goes up to $2.50. And even at the $2.50 they still pay an override above that if you're a downline you can make up to $2.50 with the recruiter still receiving an override. In the case of GLIC the FMOS would take an override plus $1.50 of the commission leaving $1.00 for us... That's of course in the case of having enough transactions to reach that higher payout. Either way, I didn't think it was fair.

RXgo is very competitive. Plus we have the Local Pharmacy pricing as well
Commissions are better @ RXgo.

Do you have an affiliate link for us?

And, that is the reason that more and more Pharmacies are no longer participating in GoodRX, they are cutting the price so low that it is no longer profitable. My regional grocery pharmacy, Ingles, no longer accepts them. I just ordered cards for GlicRX.. They are printed by Vistaprint and cost 24 cents each (less in numbers over 500) and you get paid for each time a client gets a fill.

500 cards $124 on vista print? I just got 5k printed for $109.

Interesting i see 12-20 people a week .How does this work? You give the client a card with your agent # on it to get an override on every drug they buy? What’s the commission e very time they buy?what if they lose the card do they call you for anew one?

just note that some of the posts in this thread suggest RXGO might be a better option for you.

(caveat, not an agent.)

I just ordered cards for GlicRX.. They are printed by Vistaprint and cost 24 cents each (less in numbers over 500) and you get paid for each time a client gets a fill.

If you want plastic cards - $109 for 500 or $149 for 1000. But paper works just as good.

I just attended a webinar for GlicRX. Do you have any feedback yet?

Back