I just attended a webinar for GlicRX. Do you have any feedback yet?

No, haven't passed any cards out yet. Went to the drugstore Tuesday to get a precription for my daughter. It wasn't covered by her insurance and I did not have a Glicrx card with me so the pharmacist pug it on a discount card the pharmacy has. :sad::laugh: . I don't really expect to make any money off them but wanted a giveaway to give people when calling.

No, haven't passed any cards out yet. Went to the drugstore Tuesday to get a precription for my daughter. It wasn't covered by her insurance and I did not have a Glicrx card with me so the pharmacist pug it on a discount card the pharmacy has. :sad::laugh: . I don't really expect to make any money off them but wanted a giveaway to give people when calling.
Too bad you can't brand them.

I was solicited by several FMOS to push GLIC, its what prompted this post.. In every case I was solicited the FMOS were taking an override plus over half the commission. Maybe you got a better deal. I wasn't offered anything above a $1.00 per transaction. The one I listed above and several others minimum commission is around $1.25 and most go up to at least $2... and the one I listed above goes up to $2.50. And even at the $2.50 they still pay an override above that if you're a downline you can make up to $2.50 with the recruiter still receiving an override. In the case of GLIC the FMOS would take an override plus $1.50 of the commission leaving $1.00 for us... That's of course in the case of having enough transactions to reach that higher payout. Either way, I didn't think it was fair.
This isn't the FMO that contacted me, but this video does a good job of explaining how GlicRX and shows their commission structure. You also have the opportunity to have a downline.

Back