I can’t remember. I signed up last year and never gave it out. I’ve given it out a lot this AEP but I’m not sure if anyone has used it yet. I need to login the backend

If you can't track activity you have no way of knowing if the company is paying you correctly or not.

You are essentially betting on the come, and no way of knowing if you are getting screwed or not.

Just saying . . .

If you can't track activity you have no way of knowing if the company is paying you correctly or not.

You are essentially betting on the come, and no way of knowing if you are getting screwed or not.

Just saying . . .

who said I can’t track it? I just logged in the back end. No one has used it yet, I’ve been giving it out all of 2 whole weeks.

And I’m willing to try out GlicRx too. I’ll use whichever company is cheaper. Who’s got a link so I can get “under” you

And I’m willing to try out GlicRx too. I’ll use whichever company is cheaper. Who’s got a link so I can get “under” you
Nothing personal Chaz, but I don't want you under me or over me. :twitchy:

I haven't signed up yet. I just requested the contracting and commission schedule from One Life. If they don't match what Crowe and Associates offer in that video I posted, then I'll go with Crowe, unless RXGO is a better deal. The guy in this video says that GlicRX performs best at Walgreens and shows comparisons with GoodRX at different pharmacies.

Last edited:
Nothing personal Chaz, but I don't want you under me or over me. :twitchy:

I haven't signed up yet. I just requested the contracting and commission schedule from One Life. If they don't match what Crowe and Associates offer in that video I posted, then I'll go with Crowe, unless RXGO is a better deal. The guy in this video says that GlicRX performs best at Walgreens and shows comparisons with GoodRX at different pharmacies.

i already don’t like GlicRx. You can’t look up drugs without an access code? PASS

Back