Protecting oneself from Covid selling F2F

That's old news. :yes:

My wife has been keeping a close eye on this issue for several months, and I can confirm the things that she has been hearing on the grape vine are popping up in conversations in the field. I ran meds starting in '05 for PDP's now I run them for life mostly, the reality of an over medicated populace coupled with the "pharmaceutical effect" is always on my radar.

You don't know what you don't know. Think of how that applies to this profession, now apply it the same why to health issues. Many voices, not all should be listened to. Just saying...

My wife has been keeping a close eye on this issue for several months, and I can confirm the things that she has been hearing on the grape vine are popping up in conversations in the field. I ran meds starting in '05 for PDP's now I run them for life mostly, the reality of an over medicated populace coupled with the "pharmaceutical effect" is always on my radar.

You don't know what you don't know. Think of how that applies to this profession, now apply it the same why to health issues. Many voices, not all should be listened to. Just saying...
Yes, the Wuhan Virus does exist(my wife had it and I thought I was going to lose her), but this whole Plandemic is a scam. :mad:

Back