Protecting oneself from Covid selling F2F

I "caught" the stuff back in July. I am still attempting to recover.
10 days at home and 5 in hosp.

Sorry to heat that @mudhound. My sister-in-law picked it up a few weeks back and is still trying to recuperate.

I am sarcastic regarding this topic, but in no wise want to be seen as not caring. My fear is that we think we can control the situation, but if we look at our track record with the common cold, we aren't as in control as we might think or hope.

We need to be wise, and focus our attention on those age groups most effected and those with preexisting conditions. It has become a political hammer and there are those who want to make it our own country's falt. Disgraceful hog wash!

I am not a doctor, but I play a field underwriter in my profession. Have you ever heard of people using a nebulizer with iodine? Just a suggestion for research, not a cure. Also, once damage has taken place to the lungs, other therapeutics may have better results.

My wife is a bit of an herbalist, and sometimes a pich of a witch doctor.;)

Wishing you the best on your full recovery. :yes:

If they reach Out their hand, I’m shaking it. But I must remember to not touch my face!
tenor.gif
Those look like Markthebroker's left hands. :twitchy::confused:

I never stopped selling face to face. I respect people enough to make whatever decision they feel is best for themselves. I haven’t gotten a single covid objection booking appointments or at the door in almost a year. Your experience will vary drastically based off of whether you’re in a metro or rural area and the overall political leanings of the state you live in.

In the beginning of the pandemic it was arguably helpful to pre-empt the covid objection. It’s not anymore. Just don’t bring it up. No need to talk about social distancing, mask wearing, or to bring lawn chairs unless they make you personally more comfortable. Even then, I would spring it on them once you get there instead of planting covid into their minds over the phone as you book an in person appointment.

As far as your personal health goes, obviously the best thing you can do is get vaccinated. Once you are vaccinated, you are more likely to die in your car on the way to the appointment than you are from Covid-19.

I'm hearing in the field and of family who are getting the Wuhan flu after getting the vaccine? Can others confirm this?

I got it after I was vaccinated. My understanding is that it’s supposed to prevent hospitalization and death primarily, and infection to a lesser extent.

Back