Protecting oneself from Covid selling F2F

Tribe times a young guy so not at risk nearly as much as op. If i were the op i'd be very careful about face to face appts as he's at the highest risk . That being said i see zero concern from the FE people we deal with . A few of the sicker ones wear masks but most have zero concern .

Well, for me, the mask is definitely a detriment, since I sell mainly off of my good looks!:1laugh:

Might want to keep the mask on. Just saying . . .

maxresdefault.jpg

This may not be a popular opinion, but I never stopped selling face to face. I work rural areas and most people aren’t concerned at all for me. Of course I respect their wishes, but honestly I found that folks only make a big deal about it if we do. We had some of our biggest months this summer because so many folks need what we have.

I’m not saying my way is the only way, but it certainly worked for me.

Be careful, take your vitamins. Good luck!

Are you using primarily using FB or direct mail leads?

A diabetic could be cautious but new studies have shown that certain diabetes drugs actually reduce your chance of developing the disease if you are on medicine for triglycerides. I also do Notary work in-home and have followed the lead of the homeowner, If they wear a mask, I have mine.I sit across from them and use multiple pens. I use sanitizer before I exit my vehicle and again when I reenter. Handshakes or elbow bumps, whatever makes them comfortable

A diabetic could be cautious but new studies have shown that certain diabetes drugs actually reduce your chance of developing the disease if you are on medicine for triglycerides. I also do Notary work in-home and have followed the lead of the homeowner, If they wear a mask, I have mine.I sit across from them and use multiple pens. I use sanitizer before I exit my vehicle and again when I reenter. Handshakes or elbow bumps, whatever makes them comfortable
If they reach Out their hand, I’m shaking it. But I must remember to not touch my face!
tenor.gif

If you wear long pants no one will notice.

Still wearing the pumps?

GenShuo-High-Heels-12cm-Black-Pumps-Silver-High-Heels-Wedding-Shoes-Nude-Pumps-Bridal-Shoes-Estiletos.jpg

My legs, unlike the top of my head are still nice and hairy. As for pumps, I only wear flats in the field just in case I need to out run a dog. :yes:

followed the lead of the homeowner

Just that... @fed up is using the golden tool of mirroring your client at the beginning of an interview in order to put them at ease and begin to remove the walls of suspicion.

Once again the all important sales tool of "observation" comes to the forefront.

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."

Sales 101 Basics

Also @somarco, I would suggest a high quality razor when you shave your legs... they aren't quite as pretty if they have razor burn. :twitchy:

I "caught" the stuff back in July. I am still attempting to recover.
10 days at home and 5 in hosp.

Back