Question on Scheduling Issues.

Why is that the marketers want to make that point?

Fact is, DK'ing the most inefficient way to do this job. Do people make it in this business DK'ing? Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that it's inefficient.

If you have no value on your time then have at it. Waste your time.

I got no dog in your recruiting battles so I will say it like it is.

I do quite a bit of DK'ing because I have to. That still doesn't make it efficient.

Fact is, DK'ing the most inefficient way to do this job. Do people make it in this business DK'ing? Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that it's inefficient.

I do quite a bit of DK'ing because I have to. That still doesn't make it efficient.

I agreed to your point of it being inefficient. I also added that it wasn't necessarily bad advice, as your "tone" indicated. If I read that other than it was intended, pardon me.

I agree it is very inefficient. But some people couldn't get 5 apts from 100 leads. Those people shouldn't call.

It can be several factors.....strong accent, speak too fast.....ect.

Even though running as apts is way more efficient than door knocking.....door knocking is still not an aberration like selling one leggers. It happens successfully for a lot of agents.

I agreed to your point of it being inefficient. I also added that it wasn't necessarily bad advice, as your "tone" indicated. If I read that other than it was intended, pardon me.

The guy was talking up DK'ing as the holy grail and people should "pu the phone down". It was great advice that he was given.

I asked him a question about being given advice on the most inefficient way to do this and he thought it was great advice. I even had a ? at the end.

The guy was talking up DK'ing as the holy grail and people should "pu the phone down". It was great advice that he was given.

I asked him a question about being given advice on the most inefficient way to do this and he thought it was great advice. I even had a ? at the end.

Then I did read it the wrong way. I read it as sarcasm. I see it the way you intended now, my bad. :embarrassed:

Back