Random Thoughts, Ramblings, Ideas, Questions, Etc..

I love the spin..........
According to a top Health and Human Services official, the millions of health insurance cancellations caused by Obamacare don’t mean people are “losing insurance — they just mean people are being invited to join an Obamacare exchange. HHS regional director Joanne Grossie .

Joanne Grossie must be a Sebellius clone. She's also saying the plans that ObamaCare forced to terminate were "junk and/or substandard."

The spin they put on these facts is hilarious to me. Most comedians can't make me chuckle like politicians can.

"ACA didn't increase unemployment, it just enabled people who didn't really want to work, to stop working." is still my favorite.

Why stop at 78%? I have some that are over 250%. Dang liberal reporters can't get anything right

Monday, November 3, 2014

It's the day before the mid-term election. Democrats run our state (IL) and they're all up for re-election.

This morning, I take my teenager to the Secretary of State office to get his driver's permit. Usually it's a mad-house, with tempers flaring from customers and from state of Illinois employees. (One yelled at me this past Summer for standing in the wrong place.)

Today, this facility was like a profit driven business, and the 200+ people in the place were valued clients, instead of annoyances to the state employees. They were all smiles. One line gets too long, a supervisor comes out from the back room to walk through the line offering immediate help, if possible. Free coffee, all the lights working, every counter with a person behind it.

I'm sure things will start returning to normal on Wednesday... :skeptical:
ac

Monday, November 3, 2014

It's the day before the mid-term election. Democrats run our state (IL) and they're all up for re-election.

This morning, I take my teenager to the Secretary of State office to get his driver's permit. Usually it's a mad-house, with tempers flaring from customers and from state of Illinois employees. (One yelled at me this past Summer for standing in the wrong place.)

Today, this facility was like a profit driven business, and the 200+ people in the place were valued clients, instead of annoyances to the state employees. They were all smiles. One line gets too long, a supervisor comes out from the back room to walk through the line offering immediate help, if possible. Free coffee, all the lights working, every counter with a person behind it.

I'm sure things will start returning to normal on Wednesday... :skeptical:
ac

Who's ahead in the State Attorney race in Cook County? Is it Florrick or Castro?

Back