Rebuttal to "I Have It from Work"

Re: Rebuttle to "I Have It from Work"

You're missing the point Scott.

"I have it at work" is a smokescreen. Doesn't matter if you're a "broker", or don't get paid until four years after you get them the lowest rate, they're not buying from a cold call.

I disagree. Sorry, I know you have a hard time with that notion. haha

Don't think that is always true, it being a smokescreen. There are a lot of people who have life at work and think they are adequately covered. So they think I have it at work and don't need any other. Better to give them the scenario Scott did.

I personally like what DHK put down, it sidesteps the objection by giving a precise question that now has the prospect reconsider his own amswer.

In response to Margarita's response, I have to say that one of my most profitable (11k+)and fun clients to work with was off a cold call for life and health insurance together. Sold both from a cold call. In fact all my best clients are those I have cold called...

I personally like what DHK put down, it sidesteps the objection by giving a precise question that now has the prospect reconsider his own amswer.

sorry....sounds to much like a sales pitch.....

It is a sales pitch. Even the prospect knows this. The key is the approach, not what you say. I thank everyone for the input. It is all very good.

It is a sales pitch. Even the prospect knows this. The key is the approach, not what you say. I thank everyone for the input. It is all very good.

yes...it is all a sales pitch....but just like getting out of a traffic ticket ...if you make the cop laff and get off you win........

You're missing the point Scott.

"I have it at work" is a smokescreen. Doesn't matter if you're a "broker", or don't get paid until four years after you get them the lowest rate, they're not buying from a cold call.

Does that mean I have to send back the two apps I wrote last week from cold calling? :nah:

Back