Regularly scheduled programming

It never ceases to amaze me how dead broke fe prospects making $800-$1200 a month almost always have cable or dish tv . Just crazy
I see homeless people walking the streets while looking down at their cell phone and smoking cigarettes. I know about the Obama phones but when did he start giving out Obama cigarettes?

Not joking at all. I'm sorry this went over your head. 100 years ago if someone said man would fly like a bird (in a machine that weighs tons no less) people would have laughed. Before calculators if someoine said you don't need a pencil and paper to add numbers, a machine will be able to do it, people would laugh. If 20 years ago an agent said he could quote a lot of carriers on a simple tool (FEX), agents would have laughed. If 50 years ago it was said that AI would be on the assembly line at automobile manufacturing plants some people would have laughed. And so on.

This shows a lack of understanding of FE folks. A lot of these folks are anti-technology. They either don't trust it or don't understand it. Or both.

They also don't answer phone calls, which is why there will always be a place for face to face agents.

This shows a lack of understanding of FE folks. A lot of these folks are anti-technology. They either don't trust it or don't understand it. Or both.

They also don't answer phone calls, which is why there will always be a place for face to face agents.

Lol. I've been doing FE exclusively since 1999. You're correct that the present day FE client matched what you just described. I'm talking about the future, not today.

Lol. I've been doing FE exclusively since 1999. You're correct that the present day FE client matched what you just described. I'm talking about the future, not today.

Did the plane get rid of folks using cars? Did email get rid of folks talking on the phone? Did Sproutt, Policy Genius, etc. kill the need for agents?

It's almost like there's a place for both. AI will replace some jobs. But there will always be a place for face-to-face sales agents.

Did the plane get rid of folks using cars? Did email get rid of folks talking on the phone? Did Sproutt, Policy Genius, etc. kill the need for agents?

It's almost like there's a place for both. AI will replace some jobs. But there will always be a place for face-to-face sales agents.

Ok...whatever you say. Here's a better analogy for you: the car replaced the horse for transportation. In 100 years face to face agents won't be used.

Ok...whatever you say. Here's a better analogy for you: the car replaced the horse for transportation. In 100 years face to face agents won't be used.

I had a pest control guy knock on my door trying to sell pest control last week. The week before, I had a home alarm system salesman knock on my door.

It will still be around in 25 years. Even 50 years. If it's not around in 100 years, I won't care because I'll be long dead.

Back