RNA

So how's the tele app going now. Any better? I've refused to do it, but I might end up eating my words.

I refuse too. I might write it up normally if I really need to. But only for the overweight crazy person with Afib.

I refuse too. I might write it up normally if I really need to. But only for the overweight crazy person with Afib.

Overweight and insulin.

And I burned all my Trans stuff when they added new extra forms. There was too many already. Good riddance to them.

I miss my RNA though.

Last one I did was a few weeks ago, about 20-25 mins. I just tell the customer when I make this call they will talk to me for about 10 mins, then they will talk to you for about 10 mins. Just trying make feel short.

Last one I did was a few weeks ago, about 20-25 mins. I just tell the customer when I make this call they will talk to me for about 10 mins, then they will talk to you for about 10 mins. Just trying make feel short.

Who does the banking info and meds? Agent or insured?

So how's the tele app going now. Any better?

I've refused to do it, but I might end up eating my words.

The interview has gotten better but is still a pain. I wrote a husband/wife with them today and it went pretty well. I didn't time it, but I would say around 25 minutes for each.

I did one last Friday and it went fine. Except for the fact the guy told me he didn't smoke but admitted to dipping to the interviewer ("dumbazzz"). I like the fact I don't have to scan and fax anything.

They're still not a go to carrier for me. I only use them as needed. Today was a very overweight couple on lots of meds and lots of insulin. Not a fit for AmCon due to the insulin, so I went RNA.

I wonder how much their FE business has declined since they started the voice app. Perhaps that was their goal . . .?

Latest posts

Back