RNA

They're still not a go to carrier for me. I only use them as needed. Today was a very overweight couple on lots of meds and lots of insulin. Not a fit for AmCon due to the insulin, so I went RNA.

I wonder how much their FE business has declined since they started the voice app. Perhaps that was their goal . . .?

I'm sure it declined after they wacked commissions in 2013--who beside them gives haircuts as soon as age 76? Unless its by design to reduce business, these guys are their own worst enemy to biz. I don't write them out of principal.

RNA told me that the interviewers don't let you pick the draft date. It's all immediate, you have to call back and change the draft date. Does anyone know if this is true??

I'm sure it declined after they wacked commissions in 2013--who beside them gives haircuts as soon as age 76? Unless its by design to reduce business, these guys are their own worst enemy to biz. I don't write them out of principal.

SNL cuts 10 points at 70 or 71.

----------

RNA told me that the interviewers don't let you pick the draft date. It's all immediate, you have to call back and change the draft date. Does anyone know if this is true??

Good question. Anybody?

Most companies cut at the older ages. 75 or older always gets Trans with me.

This is not true...atleast it wasn't when I wrote 1 back in January.

I have not had that experience. I have been able to pick a draft date, they even allow you you to pick the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Wednesday of the month, I can see how this would be convenient for some people that get SS checks paid on one of those days.

At the moment, they are my go to company. I am in the process of waiting 6 months to term my contracts with several other companies bc I recently went independent. But so far I like them.

SNL cuts 10 points at 70 or 71.

----------

Good question. Anybody?

Guess I've been fortunate with my other carriers. Learned something, I didn't know anyone was cutting before age 80.

Cutting at 70 leaves me less bothered that SNL has not responded to 3 emails to one of theirs with contracting links / I'll find an alternate then----------Badddddddddddddd first impression for sure!!!

That is incorrect info. There's enough to hate about the new process withut adding things that are not true.

Guess I've been fortunate with my other carriers. Learned something, I didn't know anyone was cutting before age 80. Cutting at 70 leaves me less bothered that SNL has not responded to 3 emails to one of theirs with contracting links / I'll find an alternate then----------Badddddddddddddd first impression for sure!!!

Americo cuts comp at age 76.

Back