RNA

That's what Pot Heads do everyday at 4:20 PM. :jiggy::spinny::v_SPIN:

But you already know that.:twitchy: Don't ask me how I know.

When it comes to 420 never really got into that scene, never drank much either till I got in the surance bidness:D:D

----------

I can't remember ...got any Dorritos?

----------

How did that happen? I was trying to reply to JG. Contact high?

Ive heard funions are the go to cotton mouth party snack of choice for pot heads:D Not that there is any thing wrong with that.:err:

They are sending out emails now to notify me if requirements. They didn't use to do that. They are also trying not to amend. However, the cure is to have the agent go back and get the issue corrected prior to the policy being mailed. This tells me they listened to the "to many amendments" complaints. But they just made it tougher. I had to get one app rewritten entirely and on the new one they found another error so 3 visits for one policy.

Yeah I would prefer amendments and just have to deliver it then have to keep coming back out. Delivering a policy and getting a couple signatures just looks like part of the process.

Having to go back out to their house 3x makes us look like morons that can't be trusted.

I'm not jumping on you either Indiana. 2 weeks ago I had to go to one house 3x. Had to go to 3 other houses twice.

I'm trying to get better at filling them out when I get home. That seems to help, but add a lot of time. Making sure I get all the signature pages done right in home and then make sure I don't miss some small box I didn't fill out when I was in home.

Jerard's point of doing it all by phone and having no worries after that, or just the replacement page, is starting to make me think...

The thing I wonder the most is how pot heads called it "420" when they can't see the clock in the first place. :1rolleyes:

That's what time the kids who started the phrase met after they got out of High School to smoke.

Pot Heads don't need to be able to tell time...because to a Pot Head it's 4:20 all the time.:twitchy:

Yeah I would prefer amendments and just have to deliver it then have to keep coming back out. Delivering a policy and getting a couple signatures just looks like part of the process.

Having to go back out to their house 3x makes us look like morons that can't be trusted.

I'm not jumping on you either Indiana. 2 weeks ago I had to go to one house 3x. Had to go to 3 other houses twice.

I'm trying to get better at filling them out when I get home. That seems to help, but add a lot of time. Making sure I get all the signature pages done right in home and then make sure I don't miss some small box I didn't fill out when I was in home.

Jerard's point of doing it all by phone and having no worries after that, or just the replacement page, is starting to make me think...

Well....thanky. Actually, I "do it all" when I first meet someone while cold calling D2D. I have a form I made that fill out then work the rates at home then drop back and close them.

----------

That's what time the kids who started the phrase met after they got out of High School to smoke.

Pot Heads don't need to be able to tell time...because to a Pot Head it's 4:20 all the time.:twitchy:

Oh yea....that's true. For some reason I forgot that........ :goofy:

Well....thanky. Actually, I "do it all" when I first meet someone while cold calling D2D. I have a form I made that fill out then work the rates at home then drop back and close them.
Why wouldn't you just close them while you are there the first time?

Back