Saturday POS Int

Thanks.

Dang, nitro and got silver. Had she filled it in the last two years?

No, she said she had chest pains last year. Went in, got checked out, all tests showed nothing wrong with her heart. That's why she never took the Nitro. Not sure why it was even prescribed. She told them all this on the POS, and they came back silver. Now, I haven't heard that it's a done deal from home office yet.

This is when Trans or Americo is helpful. Only PHI sometimes and they both have a good Spanish Team.

Trans even has a Spanish App.

Thanks. I'll have to look through Americo's stuff. I just got their appointment this week, and haven't even had enough time to look through it to see if they have an ADB rider or not. I'm with Trans., but I have to send them a check for $22 for not writing anything with Monumental from when I first got contracted with them a while back.

Settlers POS good on Sat. till 2:00. I used them last Saturday to call in a husband and wife. Only problem was, they don't have anyone who can speak Spanish and told me I would have to call the home office during the week. So I was able to do the wife (she spoke enough English). Both were written on Gold. She forgot about one med (nitro tabs) that she never used. They offered silver, she accepted, and I left telling them I would be back the next Friday (tomorrow) to get his call in. HOWEVER, I found out Monday that NO ONE at home office can do an interview in Spanish either:1arghh:. Isn't that nuts. Called Newby, he did a three-way, and found out that indeed they have no way to accept business with anyone who doesn't speak English. Who else has a ADB. Husband was written up for $8000 DB and $8000 ADB for $43.49 a month. I'm trying to find out how close to that I can get or am I going to have to go to Christian Fidelity just to save the wife's app. That's why I wrote my next one last Saturday with SNL. no POS.

If they are over 60 don't forget AmCon for Spanish interviews.

Settlers POS good on Sat. till 2:00. I used them last Saturday to call in a husband and wife. Only problem was, they don't have anyone who can speak Spanish and told me I would have to call the home office during the week. So I was able to do the wife (she spoke enough English). Both were written on Gold. She forgot about one med (nitro tabs) that she never used. They offered silver, she accepted, and I left telling them I would be back the next Friday (tomorrow) to get his call in. HOWEVER, I found out Monday that NO ONE at home office can do an interview in Spanish either:1arghh:. Isn't that nuts. Called Newby, he did a three-way, and found out that indeed they have no way to accept business with anyone who doesn't speak English. Who else has a ADB. Husband was written up for $8000 DB and $8000 ADB for $43.49 a month. I'm trying to find out how close to that I can get or am I going to have to go to Christian Fidelity just to save the wife's app. That's why I wrote my next one last Saturday with SNL. no POS.

Nitro's an automatic KO with Oxford, but you should call Amanda and see if she'll take it if the woman never took it.

Some other carriers that have ADB are Foresters, Loyal American, and Sentinel Security.

Back