Security National Graded.

Until all the shake out takes place, I fear it to be bad business to settle on a carrier as a major hauler of business. Even my go to is changing and learned this morning, they don't even have numbers for us yet??:no:

Not impressed at the moment. :skeptical:

Until all the shake out takes place, I fear it to be bad business to settle on a carrier as a major hauler of business. Even my go to is changing and learned this morning, they don't even have numbers for us yet??:no:

Not impressed at the moment. :skeptical:

Which carrier is your go to?

I like Federal Life. Not the slickest, not the cheapest, not all the bells, but good company all around by me thus far.

That's cool. I actually have a contract with them but never write them. They actually seemed a bit behind the times uw wise but that is usually a good thing.

Which carrier is your go to?

Just adding this note... they came through for me once again even in the midst of what seems like a mess as they move to the new table and rates. Received notification form VP of Marketing. They have some hang ups, but thus far they have over the years taken care of business for me.

That's cool. I actually have a contract with them but never write them. They actually seemed a bit behind the times uw wise but that is usually a good thing.

They are trying to move in the 20th century.:laugh: But I can tell you that when it comes to the office staff and UW they have done a great job on my part. You should give them a try. :yes:

Always be aware thought that there billing is always off a few days from what you put down unless the bank is Chase.

No DE and I would be very careful if you write SS business... make sure the client doesn't go out and rob their own account each month.

They are trying to move in the 20th century.:laugh: But I can tell you that when it comes to the office staff and UW they have done a great job on my part. You should give them a try. :yes:

Always be aware thought that there billing is always off a few days from what you put down unless the bank is Chase.

No DE and I would be very careful if you write SS business... make sure the client doesn't go out and rob their own account each month.

What does write SS biz mean? Soical Security?

My urban people can find a way to be true Social Security drafting wouldn’t dare mess with the company they can’t collect on the right day.

Back