SNL?

It is not the other way around. If you answer yes on the Trustage app they will not get level.

I’m repeating what I was told by NB.
I don’t believe that either.
Todd King has a contract with them and is working on getting it figured out. Before you come down on him,he hasn’t been contracting agents with them recently. They’ve been on the shelf collecting dust.

I’m repeating what I was told by NB.
I don’t believe that either.
Todd King has a contract with them and is working on getting it figured out. Before you come down on him,he hasn’t been contracting agents with them recently. They’ve been on the shelf collecting dust.

I’m not coming down on anyone. I’m telling you that the application questions have to be answered no or the person doesn’t get level coverage.

Everyone that writes them or has ever run across one in the field knows that.

just look at the application.

It even says what I’m saying.

I’m not coming down on anyone. I’m telling you that the application questions have to be answered no or the person doesn’t get level coverage.

Everyone that writes them or has ever run across one in the field knows that.

just look at the application.

It even says what I’m saying.

Again,I completely agree. Just repeating what I was told.
Is there anyone on this board that slings their contracts at 120% ?
They can tell tell us.

According to a lady I spoke with this morning in NB,their UW is completely automated. Within 1-2 minutes of starting their E App,the agent learns it’s either level or modified based on prescription history.
The COPD question is asked after they have been approved level or modified and answering yes is not a factor because the decision is given in front.
Sounds like a game changer since others would only issue standard or graded.

I had them tell me the same. After I held their feet to the fire by asking if they'd pay a contestable claim due to Copd, they changed their tune.
Let’s see how kskj’s new underwriting goes. Never seen a company change unless it was to their advantage . So if you didn’t have kskj’s super low rates and aggressive underwriting how will you replace policy’s from Trans,am am, foresters,Columbian etc in the future ? All their rates are around the same . With kskj you got a 5 yr window to replace policy’s .

We will see. I worked Oklahoma with no KSKJ and did just fine, writing mostly Trinity. If you're a decent agent, replacements are easy.

But if KSKJ blows up their product, we'll start searching for another small, price-buster company to send business to.

Let’s see how kskj’s new underwriting goes. Never seen a company change unless it was to their advantage . So if you didn’t have kskj’s super low rates and aggressive underwriting how will you replace policy’s from Trans,am am, foresters,Columbian etc in the future ? All their rates are around the same . With kskj you got a 5 yr window to replace policy’s .

How many years you been predicting the demise of KSKJ?

Those companies were easily replaced before we had KSKJ and they will be if something happens to KSKJ.

But something is happening with KSKJ. They are getting better.

Your dog just won’t hunt.

I had them tell me the same. After I held their feet to the fire by asking if they'd pay a contestable claim due to Copd, they changed their tune.

We will see. I worked Oklahoma with no KSKJ and did just fine, writing mostly Trinity. If you're a decent agent, replacements are easy.

But if KSKJ blows up their product, we'll start searching for another small, price-buster company to send business to.

How’s trinity’s underwriting lately ? I used to write a fair clip then in the phone interviews then they started grilling clients on irrelevant stuff like blood pressure . I stopped writing them 1 1/2 yrs ago . They still don’t have true E-App with decision do they ? Are they getting one ?

How many years you been predicting the demise of KSKJ?

Those companies were easily replaced before we had KSKJ and they will be if something happens to KSKJ.

But something is happening with KSKJ. They are getting better.

Your dog just won’t hunt.

Lol . I don’t need kskj . Nobody replaces my stuff .

How’s trinity’s underwriting lately ? I used to write a fair clip then in the phone interviews then they started grilling clients on irrelevant stuff like blood pressure . I stopped writing them 1 1/2 yrs ago . They still don’t have true E-App with decision do they ? Are they getting one ?

Lol . I don’t need kskj . Nobody replaces my stuff .

Trinity's underwriting hasn't changed since Nov 2021. They do have an eapp now but PHI is still required.

And I've had several agents in my area tell me I couldn't replace them (even with KSKJ). They all sing a different tune now. One of them even asked if we could call a truce

Trinity's underwriting hasn't changed since Nov 2021. They do have an eapp now but PHI is still required.

And I've had several agents in my area tell me I couldn't replace them (even with KSKJ). They all sing a different tune now. One of them even asked if we could call a truce

lol . I’m one of the top mapd/dual agents in the country maintaining 95% persistency. Mapd retention 10 times harder than fe . You got 100 phone reps a week attacking your book . I save a min of 10 a month as I’m relentless in retention . I spend 5-8 mins of my presentation going over not filling any more cards out , I’m local and here for you etc . It seems to work as I don’t get a ton of clients mailing in cards . Of course we all can get replaced but mines extremely small . I’m a member of no organization or rah rah teams . I’m a loner with a few agent friends . I’m incredibly self motivated and need no back slaps or attention . That said I destroy all in my path . Lol

Back