SNL?

Then why you so scared of them?

scared ? Lol . I admit I’m suprised they haven’t raised rates . My friend is a top 20 kskj agent yr in yr out . He’s hit them for 30 plus claims the last 4 yrs . He throws a lot of tough underwriting their way . I honestly thought with such heavy claims they’d have raised rates or tightened underwriting big aka like Trans

scared ? Lol . I admit I’m suprised they haven’t raised rates . My friend is a top 20 kskj agent yr in yr out . He’s hit them for 30 plus claims the last 4 yrs . He throws a lot of tough underwriting their way . I honestly thought with such heavy claims they’d have raised rates or tightened underwriting big aka like Trans

Was your friend in PR?

I had them tell me the same. After I held their feet to the fire by asking if they'd pay a contestable claim due to Copd, they changed their tune.

We will see. I worked Oklahoma with no KSKJ and did just fine, writing mostly Trinity. If you're a decent agent, replacements are easy.

But if KSKJ blows up their product, we'll start searching for another small, price-buster company to send business to.
It is not the other way around. If you answer yes on the Trustage app they will not get level.

Agent Guide :
PART B
If any question in Part B is answered “Yes”, the insured is eligible for Modified Benefit.
Definitions:
(Part B. #2a)
COPD/COLD: (Chronic obstructive lung disease or pulmonary disease), this health condition includes chronic bronchitis, emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary granulomatosis, pulmonary edema, active tuberculosis, pneumoconiosis (black lung, farmer’s lung, asbestosis, silicosis), bronchiectasis, pulmonary sarcoidosis, histoplasmosis, and cryptococcosis. Asthma by itself is not considered COPD/COLD and is an acceptable risk factor
Inhalers: Inhalers open the airway by relaxing the bronchial wall smooth muscle. Inhalers that are used for maintenance medications are not considered treatment and the usage of inhalers would be okay to answer “No” in question 2 (a) in Part B
Nebulizer Treatments: A nebulizer or (atomizer) is a device that vaporizes liquid medication into a fine mist. This mist is inhaled into the lungs with a mask or mouthpiece and can deliver higher doses of medication in rescue situations and is not considered
a maintenance medication. Nebulizer treatments will be considered treatment as per treatment definition and would be a “Yes” in question 2 (a) in Part

So it looks like as long as they were diagnosed with COPD over 36 months ago and not using a nebulizer they issue level.

Agent Guide :
PART B
If any question in Part B is answered “Yes”, the insured is eligible for Modified Benefit.
Definitions:
(Part B. #2a)
COPD/COLD: (Chronic obstructive lung disease or pulmonary disease), this health condition includes chronic bronchitis, emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary granulomatosis, pulmonary edema, active tuberculosis, pneumoconiosis (black lung, farmer’s lung, asbestosis, silicosis), bronchiectasis, pulmonary sarcoidosis, histoplasmosis, and cryptococcosis. Asthma by itself is not considered COPD/COLD and is an acceptable risk factor
Inhalers: Inhalers open the airway by relaxing the bronchial wall smooth muscle. Inhalers that are used for maintenance medications are not considered treatment and the usage of inhalers would be okay to answer “No” in question 2 (a) in Part B
Nebulizer Treatments: A nebulizer or (atomizer) is a device that vaporizes liquid medication into a fine mist. This mist is inhaled into the lungs with a mask or mouthpiece and can deliver higher doses of medication in rescue situations and is not considered
a maintenance medication. Nebulizer treatments will be considered treatment as per treatment definition and would be a “Yes” in question 2 (a) in Part

So it looks like as long as they were diagnosed with COPD over 36 months ago and not using a nebulizer they issue level.

Not if you answer yes

Agent Guide :
PART B
Definitions:
(Part B. #2a)

Well, that clears it up then!

Not if you answer yes

You are correct as usual.

They are unusually lenient on inhalers.

If chronic lung disease diagnosed over 3 years ago,inhalers only,they can answer no and qualify for level.

You are correct as usual.

They are unusually lenient on inhalers.

If chronic lung disease diagnosed over 3 years ago,inhalers only,they can answer no and qualify for level.

I know they can. But it’s still a false answer the way the question is worded.

I’m good with it. Those make for easy replacements.

Back