SNL?

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
I understand they are doing away with the SSP product and have a new FE product.
Anyone have the new app?

Info on pricing?

If it’s at their website I don’t see it.

I understand they are doing away with the SSP product and have a new FE product.
Anyone have the new app?

Info on pricing?

If it’s at their website I don’t see it.
I thought they were supposed to have a big announcement of some kind yesterday but never did see anything.

Not sure if I'm supposed to say anything yet but.... COPD/Preferred (if non tobacco and no O2) and.... oh that's more than I should say.... Shhhh.... don't tell anyone it was me! They definitely made this a better product with Higher approval rates and TELE-friendlier than the Simple Security Plan.

Not sure if I'm supposed to say anything yet but.... COPD/Preferred (if non tobacco and no O2) and.... oh that's more than I should say.... Shhhh.... don't tell anyone it was me! They definitely made this a better product with Higher approval rates and TELE-friendlier than the Simple Security Plan.

You mean copd level, not preferred?

American memorial preferred for the most part on copd . Que
That would be good. Depending on price, of course.

Jd you got American memorial which is preferred on most copd. I assure you snl’s new preferred rates won’t be lower than American memorials .

American memorial preferred for the most part on copd . Que

Jd you got American memorial which is preferred on most copd. I assure you snl’s new preferred rates won’t be lower than American memorials .

ammem/trustage has to be marked no to copd on the application.

Even then they are higher than KSKJ.

I do not write AmMem/trustage.

But I love to find it in the wild.

AmMem/trustage does not take DE. SNL does.

Back