Senior Life Ins. Co. Now Has $25 LIVE TRANSFERS!

Aren't most FE leads based on a lie
, misinformation or flat out bullshit. Social securitys government regulated benefit, Walmart gift card, survey and now some secret government money to listen to a pitch?
Not all of course. Seems like the online quotes let the people know they are quoting life insurance.
Greg and SL are just doing the same to agents. Flashing leads while reaching for your contract. And if they get your info you are locked out of working with any other SL manager?

Damn, I like being independent.

You're wrong. I've released new agents to go work with a manager that is much closer to them geographically. And I've had managers release agents to me because I have tele-sales training along with 16 years of tele-sales experience and that manager didn't like tele-sales.

Yes the online request a quote leads definitely know it's a quote for life insurance.

I've released new agents

I've had managers release agents

Yeah see that is the dirty side of it. IMohsoHO. Just because you and I talk about the company or even if I tried you out but did not like you or felt I'd get more value from Joe down the street for whatever reason. Not your business. Same as what other agents you bring on is not my business. Agents do not work for up lines. It has to be a mutually beneficial contract.

Yes the online request a quote leads definitely know it's a quote for life insurance.

I remember you saying that. That to me is a real lead. I would try those over a state regulated benefits card. But, I am not an FE guy. I like the no bullshit gimmick or lie. It is Life Insurance. Personally I am not interested in tricking, bullying or bribing anyone into putting a policy in place. They either see the value in the coverage or 'Thank you for your time, it is Happy Hour, got to go'.

So Greg if an agent wants 10 “Live “ leads each and every day he can? No Bs call back leads . I’m talking answering the lead from the commercial when they call. I think there’s saturation in some lead pipelines now as return rates are low in some areas .

Walmart gift card

The Gift Card is real, very, very real. No B.S.

The lead card I use says "Social Security may pay up to $255 toward your funeral and final expenses. The Senior Final Expense Life Insurance Plan may pay up to $25,000 in addition to any other benefits you have. To see how to qualify and receive a free gift card fill out and return this Postage-Paid card within 5 days."

On the back of the card, it tells the prospect they will "receive the gift card along with the final expense life insurance information."

If they want the gift card, they have to take the info. The info is in the form of a live agent delivering a live FE presentation. I guess that part isn't spelled out on the card. But I have zero ethical reservations about using that card.

Now, there have been many agents who used the card but never intended to give the gift card ("I'm clean out of those gift cards Ms. Mary - I just gave out my last one. I'll be sure to have the office mail yours out to you, fair enough?") Should be grounds to have your license revoked, imo.

I think it is a fair card. And I don't mind bribing someone with a $5 gift card to hear my FE presentation. I'd rather give $5 to a low income senior than $20 to an appointment setter who lies about half of the appointments so she can get paid on my door knocking skills.

Yeah, that one lays it all out. I ran the Lee FB leads when they first came out. I liked them because the people knew what they were asking for. They had some interest in Life Insurance. Same with the internet leads I got from Matt Schmidt (what ever happened to him) they entered their info to get a quote.

Yes I am the same, if I say I am giving a $5.gift card I am giving a $ 5. Gift card.

Lee is no longer selling fe leads to agents . I worked at least 800 of them over 6 yrs . I was one of his first agents and his last one. I hardly remember one person saying they didn’t know it was insurance . His credit policy was second to none in the lead business . The problem with them were getting in touch with the people tougher wether you called or knocked and the flow of leads was crazy slow . He told me his cost to generate them are $15-$20 .The problem with walmart leads are the caliber of client( code works for the poorest of the poor)is extremely low .

Lee is no longer selling fe leads to agents . I worked at least 800 of them over 6 yrs . I was one of his first agents and his last one. I hardly remember one person saying they didn’t know it was insurance . His credit policy was second to none in the lead business . The problem with them were getting in touch with the people tougher wether you called or knocked and the flow of leads was crazy slow . He told me his cost to generate them are $15-$20 .The problem with walmart leads are the caliber of client( code works for the poorest of the poor)is extremely low .

Same experience. If someone searches the forum they will see some lively post. That is another reason I liked them. I try not to work the poorest of poor or that market. It felt like I was getting a different client, zero cat pee.

Lee seemed like a good guy

You're wrong. I've released new agents to go work with a manager that is much closer to them geographically. And I've had managers release agents to me because I have tele-sales training along with 16 years of tele-sales experience and that manager didn't like tele-sales.

I think his point was, the agent pays you. If the relationship isn't working any longer, the manager should not be the only one who has authority to terminate it. If the agent is the one writing the check, he should be at liberty to terminate the relationship at will. The sad part is, Ron and some of you good managers know this is a serious problem permeating throughout the organization. Perhaps SL has some form of mandatory training to help uplines become better at their responsibilities. Even then, agent's are ultimately the one's who should have the authority to hire and fire.

So Greg if an agent wants 10 “Live “ leads each and every day he can? No Bs call back leads . I’m talking answering the lead from the commercial when they call. I think there’s saturation in some lead pipelines now as return rates are low in some areas .

Yes, but with stipulations. You must issue $11k+ for the month to be on tier #1 for the following month. Tier #1 band of agents get live transfers sent to them first. If no one on tier #1 grabs the live transfer in 15 sec. then that transfer is immediately made available to all the other agents. It also helps to be licensed in 10+ states, 20+ states would be better, and 30+ states even better.

Live transfers are available via TV commercials and website request a quote. TV leads are $34 (live transfer or a call back) and request a quote are $25.

So you did request for the commission schedule and a conference call.

You think I took advantage? I think you took advantage, you knew exactly what you where doing...you should not wasted my time if you already had plans on contracting under someone else.

The game you where playin' is exactly why Senior Life has a protected list option.

Senior Life has a protected list because they want to control the agents instead of the other way around. It's a pretty stupid thing to do. If an agent does not want to work with a certain upline, they should be able to have a choice. Otherwise, SL won't be getting business from the agent that is not happy with their upline. They will just write with other companies.

Here's one more way of putting it. No one at SL "owns" any agent!! I'm sure there are plenty of "uplines" with SL who do have that mentality though. I don't see that Greg has that mentality, but sure looks like Jaymon (you) does!

Back