Senior Life Ins. Co. Now Has $25 LIVE TRANSFERS!

Senior Life has a protected list because they want to control the agents instead of the other way around. It's a pretty stupid thing to do. If an agent does not want to work with a certain upline, they should be able to have a choice. Otherwise, SL won't be getting business from the agent that is not happy with their upline. They will just write with other companies.

Here's one more way of putting it. No one at SL "owns" any agent!! I'm sure there are plenty of "uplines" with SL who do have that mentality though. I don't see that Greg has that mentality, but sure looks like Jaymon (you) does!
That is exactly what happens.

The Gift Card is real, very, very real. No B.S.

The lead card I use says "Social Security may pay up to $255 toward your funeral and final expenses. The Senior Final Expense Life Insurance Plan may pay up to $25,000 in addition to any other benefits you have. To see how to qualify and receive a free gift card fill out and return this Postage-Paid card within 5 days."

On the back of the card, it tells the prospect they will "receive the gift card along with the final expense life insurance information."

If they want the gift card, they have to take the info. The info is in the form of a live agent delivering a live FE presentation. I guess that part isn't spelled out on the card. But I have zero ethical reservations about using that card.

Now, there have been many agents who used the card but never intended to give the gift card ("I'm clean out of those gift cards Ms. Mary - I just gave out my last one. I'll be sure to have the office mail yours out to you, fair enough?") Should be grounds to have your license revoked, imo.

I think it is a fair card. And I don't mind bribing someone with a $5 gift card to hear my FE presentation. I'd rather give $5 to a low income senior than $20 to an appointment setter who lies about half of the appointments so she can get paid on my door knocking skills.
The few times I have used the gift card offer, I give it to them up front when I call on them. I would rather just give it to them instead requiring them waste my time and sitting through a presentation when they are at all interested just to get the card.

Senior Life has a protected list because they want to control the agents instead of the other way around. It's a pretty stupid thing to do. If an agent does not want to work with a certain upline, they should be able to have a choice. Otherwise, SL won't be getting business from the agent that is not happy with their upline. They will just write with other companies.

Here's one more way of putting it. No one at SL "owns" any agent!! I'm sure there are plenty of "uplines" with SL who do have that mentality though. I don't see that Greg has that mentality, but sure looks like Jaymon (you) does!
If you have never seen rain turn to snow when it 68 degrees outside, run over to Virginia. It is bound to happen, Todd spoke kindly of Greg! :twitchy::twitchy:

Last edited:
If you have never seen rain turn to snow when it 68 digress outside, run over to Virginia. It is bound to happen, Todd spoke kindly of Greg! :twitchy::twitchy:
Wow, I didn't catch that until now! Great observation. Now, watch Greg say something to Todd to reverse the trend. LOL (I'm kidding, Greg, hopefully!)

WellCare the trash of all trash . Worst company in the history of mapd . I almost throw up when I have to write . They give $125 for dual hsa’s and they give incredible overrides and marketing money to fmo’s . Great partnership for senior life .As I recall senior life advances full commish year round and no prorate . You’ll have no direct contract and no vestation .

I looked into senior life. they are obsessed with overcoming the number 1 FE carrier. who is that right now BTW? if I had to guess it may be like LH or colonial penn, based on TV ads.

I looked into senior life. they are obsessed with overcoming the number 1 FE carrier. who is that right now BTW? if I had to guess it may be like LH or colonial penn, based on TV ads.
I would say the number 1 FE company is Trans. Just on sheer volume.

Those tiny companies like SL and LH are obsessed with the big lie of being the largest. They just say it over and over and most rookies don't fact check.

Back