Senior Life Insurance Contract For Telesales

this company their leads are a JOKE! dont waste your time, dont recruit out of california that manager will sike you up and leave u high and dry,with the biggest lead debt.

Matt

Instead of you always telling everyone how much you know about final expense sales and others companies results why don't you share with us your track record in the final expense business.

How much FE premium you write per week
How many leads you work per week
What kind of leads
How much you earn per year on final expense sales
How many agents do you have in your organization who write final expense full time
And so on

Matt

Instead of you always telling everyone how much you know about final expense sales and others companies results why don't you share with us your track record in the final expense business.

How much FE premium you write per week
How many leads you work per week
What kind of leads
How much you earn per year on final expense sales
How many agents do you have in your organization who write final expense full time
And so on

I don't do FE telesales, or FE full time...I only reported the laspe ratio of one Senior Life Manager's team...If you can't handle it, perhaps you should go to another forum....This thread is not about MattSchmidt Final Expense production, but rather the bad persistency of Senior Life's tele sales....Nice try Mga, but your blame shifting methods won't work on me

Matt

So the truth finally comes out of your mouth. You really don't know anything about final expense sales. LOL

Rumors and half truths that agents like you spread are always funny when it actually comes down to you don't know what you are talking about in which you stated your self.

If you were a success in what ever you do (financial genius) you wouldn't have time to waste in the FE industry.

Latest posts

Back