Senior Life Stock Ownership or 3-card Monte?

Ok serious question for you Greg. If the CEO of a company that does north of a 133 MM in revenue (admittedly just a quick Google estimate, I understand it is private information outside of doi, and any rating agencies they may work with). Why I'm the hell does he have time to take calls from an agent on a cell no less. If I ran an operation that size (spoiler I don't) I would be busy with recruiting, back office, it, he, the books, and a lot of things I probably can not fathom. Where would I have the time, much less the desire to speak to an agent from an insurance forum.

I don't know all the answers, but I would say delegation. If you were CEO of an insurance carrier then you'd definitely delegate the duties in bold above except for recruiting.

Once again call Ron yourself for the exact correct answers. I believe he gave his cell # so you would be able to reach him directly, easily, and immediately rather than going thru the switchboard which at times is time consuming. I believe he was trying to make easier for him.

I think he mentioned that you're an RVP. Why can't you just tell him what he wants to know. According to the home office, you should know.

This is my first time buying stock from Sr Life. If someone called me about this I would help them talk to the right person.

This is my first time buying stock from Sr Life. If someone called me about this I would help them talk to the right person.

Now see, this is just like a dog chasing it's tail. I understand that you may not know since it's your first time, but if it's the RVPs duty to know this, why would you sluff it off to someone else?

This is beyond confusing and is just a run-around. Nobody knows anything, including the RVPs!

And BTW, this is not a dig at you. I'm just saying that the company is giving out some conflicting info.

Now see, this is just like a dog chasing it's tail. I understand that you may not know since it's your first time, but if it's the RVPs duty to know this, why would you sluff it off to someone else?

This is beyond confusing and is just a run-around. Nobody knows anything, including the RVPs!

And BTW, this is not a dig at you. I'm just saying that the company is giving out some conflicting info.
"HELLO?!!!" Yet, he is identifying me as both, the problem and trouble maker; and, acts as if he does not understand why I would no longer be interested.

Back