Senior Life Stock Ownership or 3-card Monte?

Hey titeye, good morning!

I noticed that you were quick to post negativity yesterday when you talked to the wrong Robert. The head of licensing (one of the guys named Robert), just like the head of recruiting or head of underwriting will also refer you to your upline about stock ownership. They handle the responsibilities of their respective depts. They would ask you to refer to your RVP for assistance with your question. That way your RVP/upline can help you and earn their over writes and help you.

I gave you the cell # and email address for Ron so you could call the right person. You've been silent since then. Did you even call Ron?

As I said earlier that you were just stirring the pot. Otherwise you'd call Ron for your answers to your questions about stock ownership.

Wishing you a phenomenal day!

Last edited:
Hey titeye, good morning!

I noticed that you were quick to post negativity yesterday when you talked to the wrong Robert. The head of licensing (one of the guys named Robert), just like the head of recruiting or head of underwriting will also refer you to your upline about stock ownership. They handle the responsibilities of their respective depts. They would ask you to refer to your RVP for assistance with your question. That way your RVP/upline can help you and earn their over writes and help you.

I gave you the cell # and email address for Ron so you could call the right person. You've been silent since then. Did you even call Ron?

As I said earlier that you were just stirring the pot. Otherwise you'd call Ron for your answers to your questions about stock ownership.

Wishing you a phenomenal day!
For the third time, either you don't take the time to read or you have difficulty comprehending. I never said I spoke to Robert. Licensing said, "Hold on. Let me ask Robert." They returned to the line and told me to get the info from my RVP.
In no uncertain terms, I expressed to them that I work independently and am not on speaking terms with my RVP. They insisted that he was the ONLY one from whom I could get the information. Although speechless, I was not surprised by that response.
It is ridiculous to think that I would go back to an individual for any information of importance, when they have lied to me in the past and violated that trust.

I am no longer interested and have moved on.

For the third time, either you don't take the time to read or you have difficulty comprehending. I never said I spoke to Robert. Licensing said, "Hold on. Let me ask Robert." They returned to the line and told me to get the info from my RVP.
In no uncertain terms, I expressed to them that I work independently and am not on speaking terms with my RVP. They insisted that he was the ONLY one from whom I could get the information. Although speechless, I was not surprised by that response.
It is ridiculous to think that I would go back to an individual for any information of importance, when they have lied to me in the past and violated that trust.

This is one thing that would drive me crazy. It makes no sense why someone besides your RVP can't answer you. It's like they are hiding something. Maybe they aren't, but the game they are playing on this sure points to shenanigans!

Lol. Then why were you asking questions about the stock to start with if you have no interest?

This is you in post #5 above......
How, specifically, does an appointed agent buy the stock?

titeye, Friday at 1:20 PMReportBookmark

So you are no longer interested and have moved on. LOL. What a weak response. Why didn't you call Ron? I know why. Just like I said in an earlier post, if you really wanted answers to your question you would have called Ron P. I also said that if you wouldn't call him then you would be just stirring the pot...lol. You proved my point better than I could.

I have no more comments nor participation in this soap opera you created.
And I still wish you a phenomenal day!

Last edited:
This is one thing that would drive me crazy. It makes no sense why someone besides your RVP can't answer you. It's like they are hiding something. Maybe they aren't, but the game they are playing on this sure points to shenanigans!

I put Ron's contact info up above, email and cell phone. This is transparency at its best. Nothing to hide at all.

It reads like you have a bad relationship with your Senior Life upline/RVP, when you say you work independently does that mean you still sell Senior Life even though the RVP has treated you badly?

Ok serious question for you Greg. If the CEO of a company that does north of a 133 MM in revenue (admittedly just a quick Google estimate, I understand it is private information outside of doi, and any rating agencies they may work with). Why I'm the hell does he have time to take calls from an agent on a cell no less. If I ran an operation that size (spoiler I don't) I would be busy with recruiting, back office, it, he, the books, and a lot of things I probably can not fathom. Where would I have the time, much less the desire to speak to an agent from an insurance forum.

Lol. Then why were you asking questions about the stock to start with if you have no interest?

This is you in post #5 above......
How, specifically, does an appointed agent buy the stock?

titeye, Friday at 1:20 PMReportBookmark

So you are no longer interested and have moved on. LOL. What a weak response. Why didn't you call Ron? I know why. Just like I said in an earlier post, if you really wanted answers to your question you would have called Ron P. I also said that if you wouldn't call him then you would be just stirring the pot...lol. You proved my point better than I could.

I have no more comments nor participation in this soap opera you created.
And I still wish you a phenomenal day!
1. You sound like an immature, illiterate child.
2. Apparently, I was interested initially. If you read any one of Todd's post(s), even he can see why anyone could quickly become disinterested. There are plenty more investment opportunities available to me that require far less work in obtaining financial statements.
3. The OP would have never been created, if not for SL's the misleading email to begin with. As far as I am concerned, they stirred up this pot when they allowed the email to circulate without providing details to its subject heading. If you are defending the email, it demonstrates that you are no more than a puppet for them. No offense intended.
4. Didn't you state that you had no more comments concerning this several posts ago? Then why are you still posting?

Last edited:
It reads like you have a bad relationship with your Senior Life upline/RVP, when you say you work independently does that mean you still sell Senior Life even though the RVP has treated you badly?
No, I do not actively sell their product(s) anymore. Working independently from the RVP means, "don't ever call me again, and I won't call you!" He has proven himself untrustworthy. That is putting it very kindly. I heard the industry was cutthroat, but I never expected it from leadership within!

Last edited:
Back