Settlers Enhanced Interview! Barf!

Hmmmmmm most other companies do have some sort of list to guide agents as to what will be accepted and what won't. Are they going to generate such a list?

They publish s booklet listing drugs and their common usage so you will have an idea if what the applicant is being treated for relates to the conditions listed on the application.

I believe he's on the field advisory board?

Here's the way they usually work: under the guise of giving "input" on decisions (my opinion counts!) they meet in the HO. What they're really trying to do is measure the field fallout from the decisions they've already made - without any "input".

Please never leave the board again. #NoHomo

I tried working with them a while back and really really really wanted to like them. Even had a couple meals with their CMO who is super friendly but just never felt comfortable with their product. It would appear to me that they need to fix the product to make it more competitive and straight forward. I always felt like I was rolling the dice when I did an app with them. I don't have that feeling with Foresters or UHL or even Assurity.

I will say that there home office staff are very friendly and are one of the reasons I really wanted to use them.

But I already know that from the internet or another company's drug book. I want to know what Settlers thinks about a drug and it's usage for a particular condition.

I was just commenting on what they provide and apparently think it to be what the agents need. I am aware the info can be attained elsewhere. :yes:

Back