David Duford Interviews Josh (HoosierLife) Agent Autopilot

I wish there was more view of the CRM how it looks when calling how it functions with video not just by words

I would be more interested too if I didn't just spend over a month almost 5 weeks setting up a radius Bob

Unfortiontly my previous CRM did not let me download all the info for each client in one shot cost me about 3 weeks of extra work

Sounds like this system would do more though but depends on how it really functions, Just like radius Bob does a lot of things really well but some things not as much not at all the way I would expect a particular function to work and you don't know it till you work it

I wish there was more view of the CRM how it looks when calling how it functions with video not just by words

I would be more interested too if I didn't just spend over a month almost 5 weeks setting up a radius Bob

Unfortiontly my previous CRM did not let me download all the info for each client in one shot cost me about 3 weeks of extra work

Sounds like this system would do more though but depends on how it really functions, Just like radius Bob does a lot of things really well but some things not as much not at all the way I would expect a particular function to work and you don't know it till you work it

Hey Vic! Yeah, we actually started with Radius Bob a week or so after everything locked down. I saw the benefits and the need that existed in the market place. I tried to teach our agents how to replicate the drips, campaigns, custom values etc, but they struggled.

So I jumped to a new platform that offered a lot more functionality AND allowed me to customize everything and pre-build and pre-write out all the content for agents.

Many folks don't have the time or expertise to set all this stuff up, but Agent Autopilot serves both types of agents. If you don't want to have to get a masters degree in ad copy, funnel building, automation and integrations, then use the system as is. It's fully functional for FE, Life, Medicare, Mortgage Protection, U65 agents.

If you want to customize things, we have dedicated Customer Success teams, navigated walkthroughs, real time chat support, a full help library, weekly zooms and a private Facebook group to get questions answered.

The best of both worlds in my opinion. Whether you're a newbie to technology or not, this system will work for you.

As for videos of the system in action, shoot me a message and I can send you one of our walkthroughs zooms we do with new agents.

But it's a CRM, dialer, email autoresponder, text blaster, pipeline management tool, page builder etc. Sure it may look different (or the same) compared to other products in the same niche, but it's how it functions, all the pre-written and pre-built content, ease of use, customer support, and ultimate agent success that matters.

Hey Vic! Yeah, we actually started with Radius Bob a week or so after everything locked down. I saw the benefits and the need that existed in the market place. I tried to teach our agents how to replicate the drips, campaigns, custom values etc, but they struggled.

So I jumped to a new platform that offered a lot more functionality AND allowed me to customize everything and pre-build and pre-write out all the content for agents.

Many folks don't have the time or expertise to set all this stuff up, but Agent Autopilot serves both types of agents. If you don't want to have to get a masters degree in ad copy, funnel building, automation and integrations, then use the system as is. It's fully functional for FE, Life, Medicare, Mortgage Protection, U65 agents.

If you want to customize things, we have dedicated Customer Success teams, navigated walkthroughs, real time chat support, a full help library, weekly zooms and a private Facebook group to get questions answered.

The best of both worlds in my opinion. Whether you're a newbie to technology or not, this system will work for you.

As for videos of the system in action, shoot me a message and I can send you one of our walkthroughs zooms we do with new agents.

But it's a CRM, dialer, email autoresponder, text blaster, pipeline management tool, page builder etc. Sure it may look different (or the same) compared to other products in the same niche, but it's how it functions, all the pre-written and pre-built content, ease of use, customer support, and ultimate agent success that matters.

One of the big things I love about RB is I can store banking SS and medicare numbers in encrypted fields

Can your system do that?

I got to say this is tempting however I spent a lot of long and tiring hours doing things that are not my expertise it was grueling I mean the stuff is damn Chinese to me and it's still not perfect

But I just finished and only just started pulling leads and calling people last week since stopping dec 7th

So I may send you my email I am so tempted but so tired of this stuff too

One of the big things I love about RB is I can store banking SS and medicare numbers in encrypted fields

Can your system do that?

I got to say this is tempting however I spent a lot of long and tiring hours doing things that are not my expertise it was grueling I mean the stuff is damn Chinese to me and it's still not perfect

But I just finished and only just started pulling leads and calling people last week since stopping dec 7th

So I may send you my email I am so tempted but so tired of this stuff too
Can you not export info from RB to AAP?

Can you not export info from RB to AAP?

Probably can and I might just do that, however, I am going to need to be sure it won't be nearly as painful as the last switch I just finished not even in the same universe

Man I spent hours and hours and hours going over videos and learning how to set things up and making mistakes the headaches ugg

and I have to be sure it will do all that I need

Probably can and I might just do that, however, I am going to need to be sure it won't be nearly as painful as the last switch I just finished not even in the same universe

Man I spent hours and hours and hours going over videos and learning how to set things up and making mistakes the headaches ugg

and I have to be sure it will do all that I need

You can definitely export as a .csv from Radius Bob and import to Autopilot from that spreadsheet.

We don't have a way to encrypt bank, SS, medicare numbers.... yet! But that's a great idea. Let me look into that.

I didn't notice that feature when I was in Bob. How do you pull it up later inside if it's encrypted?

You can definitely export as a .csv from Radius Bob and import to Autopilot from that spreadsheet.

We don't have a way to encrypt bank, SS, medicare numbers.... yet! But that's a great idea. Let me look into that.

I didn't notice that feature when I was in Bob. How do you pull it up later inside if it's encrypted?

Can't use it for reports and such but when I pull up client I have all the info needed for apps when doing client flips

Back