Several Takes on the Angle I Should Take

RookieYankee

Guru
100+ Post Club
I spoke to a lady who wants to get life insurance for herself and her husband. When I called the husband sternly said "I don't want you calling here again. We're not get any insurance." I apologized and asked what was the reason Elizabeth decided against it he responded with, "it's my decision and my decision. Is that understood?! Have a great night" and hung up.

I really want to go to the house and do a door knock. The wife was very interested even told me everything that was going on with her family and her health. The husband is the one that is giving me a hard time.

Just wanted to get several opinions.

Letting Go is one of the most important things you will ever learn about this business.

Why? So you can find one that fits your preconceived notion?

A man told you not to call his house anymore. I take it this was after more than one call.

Can't imagine what the results of stopping by unannounced would be. I can tell you how they would be in the woods of Lower Alabama, but being a Yankee they might not handle it the same way. :D

I spoke to a lady who wants to get life insurance for herself and her husband. When I called the husband sternly said "I don't want you calling here again. We're not get any insurance." I apologized and asked what was the reason Elizabeth decided against it he responded with, "it's my decision and my decision. Is that understood?! Have a great night" and hung up.

I really want to go to the house and do a door knock. The wife was very interested even told me everything that was going on with her family and her health. The husband is the one that is giving me a hard time.

Put them in your "stop by" file. In about a month or so IF you are in the area do a quick door knock, do not elude to the fact you EVER spoke to them on the phone, you may get in and eventually hear the husband moaning about some pushy insurance guy on the phone, just agree with him that is totally wrong and you do it the old fashioned way by stopping by.....then sell them both. It works.

Back