SNL and Family Benefits Release Policy

I am amazed how we tend to fall into the getting something "extra" for nothing frame of mind when it comes to leads, lead credits, trips, etc. I have seen guys give up 15% commission to make a trip that took 100K in premium... Perhaps it helps motivate them but it was far from a "free" trip as the 15K they would have earned by placing the business with another company would have paid for at least 2 "luxury" trips..

I agree... The "lead credit" programs offered by carriers if you reach a monthly AP bench mark is the biggest (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain) schemes pulled over on agents...

Travis

I am amazed how we tend to fall into the getting something "extra" for nothing frame of mind when it comes to leads, lead credits, trips, etc. I have seen guys give up 15% commission to make a trip that took 100K in premium... Perhaps it helps motivate them but it was far from a "free" trip as the 15K they would have earned by placing the business with another company would have paid for at least 2 "luxury" trips..

Because most agents can't budget or save money. Doesn't matter if they make 25k or 200k......they'll find a way to be broke. So winning a trip is something they can't blow at the black jack table.

I agree... The "lead credit" programs offered by carriers if you reach a monthly AP bench mark is the biggest (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain) schemes pulled over on agents... Travis

If a agent say, have a contract in the neighborhood of 115-120 with a company like 5 Star and they like to write them wouldn't it make since to take advantage of there lead program. Especially if it's not 1099

If a agent say, have a contract in the neighborhood of 115-120 with a company like 5 Star and they like to write them wouldn't it make since to take advantage of there lead program. Especially if it's not 1099

5 Star is the exception because they don't 1099 the leads... That is a true "Bonus" offer. However, "5Star is so 3 years ago" :)

With their goofy changes, and other admin problems they are a challenge to do business with regardless what your comp is.

I agree... The "lead credit" programs offered by carriers if you reach a monthly AP bench mark is the biggest (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain) schemes pulled over on agents...

Travis

What if they have FEX somewhere in their name lmao :). Just kidding, dont blow a gasket, hey did you ever get an ar?

Dude that is awesome!!!! Here lemme give you a link to a company that you will not find better deals on mags and other stuff. CDNN SPORTS - CDNN Sports - Huge Savings on Guns and Magazines Sign up for their weekly emails, they are absolutely the lowest in the nation and huge stock, they will mail you every week, but its always good stuff. Glad to hear you got it:):)

I buy a lot of my stuff from Palmetto State Armory. They ship kind of slow but have great prices.

Another site to check out is www.slickguns.com It's an aggregate site for all the guns and ammo sites on the web. You search for whatever gun, ammo or accessory you want and it will spit out all the websites selling those products at the cheapest price.

Just make sure you check the box that eliminates old deals or you will see discounts from a year ago that are no longer in effect. Also hide out of stock items.

Back