SNL and Family Benefits Release Policy

What no mlm affiliate link. I am dissapointed. I kid btw.

LOL, I dont do any mlm crap, but if one had these kind of products I would join in a hearbeat ;)

----------

I buy a lot of my stuff from Palmetto State Armory. They ship kind of slow but have great prices.

Another site to check out is Slickguns | Best deals on guns and ammo posted by users It's an aggregate site for all the guns and ammo sites on the web. You search for whatever gun, ammo or accessory you want and it will spit out all the websites selling those products at the cheapest price.

Just make sure you check the box that eliminates old deals or you will see discounts from a year ago that are no longer in effect. Also hide out of stock items.

Yep Palmetto is great, I stopped by their shop heading back from Charleston a couple of months ago, got some great priced .308 and some mags.

LOL, I dont do any mlm crap, but if one had these kind of products I would join in a hearbeat ;) ---------- Yep Palmetto is great, I stopped by their shop heading back from Charleston a couple of months ago, got some great priced .308 and some mags.

I can't remember the hog hunting being any better than it is right now in Texas. Just loaded up on ammo and cleaned the old girl off last night to take her out Wednesday-Friday hoping to fill the freezer.

Great site - thanks for the link. Just saw a Seecamp .380 on there and it got me thinking :biggrin: I've wanted one for a while, but living in NJ right now so it doesn't make much sense. :no:

Yeah, I don't know how some of y'all can live in those states haha. If you live in Cali, IL or most of the NE states you gotta check with any online retailers if they will ship to your state.

Is it NJ where they do background checks on ammo buyers???

Dude that is awesome!!!! Here lemme give you a link to a company that you will not find better deals on mags and other stuff.

CDNN SPORTS - CDNN Sports - Huge Savings on Guns and Magazines

Sign up for their weekly emails, they are absolutely the lowest in the nation and huge stock, they will mail you every week, but its always good stuff.

Glad to hear you got it:):)
My next purchase:

CDNN SPORTS - COLT 6724 ACCURIZED 556 STAINLESS WITH TROY RAIL

:1cool:

Back