Starting Contract Levels at PHR Insurance?

ohbrother1

Expert
I've watched the webinar on the website and it seems as though you'd need to start at 70% no matter what assuming that you use the lead program. Would it be possible to start at 100% and use the lead program based on proof of production? I can't PM John Fitzgerald until I hit 20 posts, otherwise I'd ask him directly.

Does anyone have any experience with PHR?

I've watched the webinar on the website and it seems as though you'd need to start at 70% no matter what assuming that you use the lead program. Would it be possible to start at 100% and use the lead program based on proof of production? I can't PM John Fitzgerald until I hit 20 posts, otherwise I'd ask him directly.

Does anyone have any experience with PHR?

if you watched the webinar on the website, why not call John directly?

I think it may depend on your exp in final x. If you have some, I would think you could get 80%, but thats still not great.

I think it may depend on your exp in final x. If you have some, I would think you could get 80%, but thats still not great.

I have contacted them and talked to one of there upline managers, PHR has three good lead sources including press1. You are still paying full price for these and only getting a 70point contract to start with. Street level on most of the carriers are going to be at least 35points higher, so you have to weigh how good the lead system is. If anything ask to make sure you can get a release if things don't work.

Look at the good side....at least its not 50%. If you have experience selling FE, I would be happy to refer you to some solid independent agencies that can also help you with leads....paying more than 70%. Message me and I'll shoot you some names.

Look at the good side....at least its not 50%. If you have experience selling FE, I would be happy to refer you to some solid independent agencies that can also help you with leads....paying more than 70%. Message me and I'll shoot you some names.

Please post your Offer's, in the Insurance Offer section...Thanks in advance

I was taking a look at their webinar, guidlines appear to be 70% contract requires 4k per month in submitted annual premium, 80% requires 6k per month and 90% requires 8k per month. Also mentioned is that these numbers are based on two month averages. For a 100% contract 15k per month is needed, or you need to develop a team. If the lead sources are really terrific those numbers don't sound that bad...at least to me...

I was taking a look at their webinar, guidlines appear to be 70% contract requires 4k per month in submitted annual premium, 80% requires 6k per month and 90% requires 8k per month. Also mentioned is that these numbers are based on two month averages. For a 100% contract 15k per month is needed, or you need to develop a team. If the lead sources are really terrific those numbers don't sound that bad...at least to me...

It comes down to the lead quality, I would be willing to give it a shot at 80 points but the volume and quality of leads have to make up for what I can do on my own. I would prefer lead credits based on production as well. The FMO is taking 45 points off each agent minimum, no wonder there is so much more FMOS then there is good agents;)

Back