Starting Contract Levels at PHR Insurance?

OK, I believe I state pretty emphatically that the commission and production guidelines are exactly that... "GUIDELINES, THEY ARE NOT WRITTEN IN STONE". I think those might even be my exact words. Off the top of my head I don't believe I have a single agent working at a 70%, though I don't micromanage my managers so I can't be 100% sure. I do really discourage that contract level unless this is someone completely green and you are going to do a lot of hand holding and ride-alongs with, and even then I suggest boosting that as soon as they get the hang of things.

As for leads and pricing, our base prices are still supplemented. Try finding a Direct Mail program at $349 with a 1% return or better Guaranty... And as your production goes up, the price goes down. Kind of the opposite of NAA :). Same with our Press 1 Leads which we have just done a major overhaul and improvement on, so I have to update the webinar. Production goes up, lead prices go down. And our production requirements for that are really minimal. Did I mention that the Leads are all EXCLUSIVE & LOCAL. We have no B Lead Program.

Seriously, compared to what's out there in the FE IMO Market, PHR is more than fair. And I've checked out the "free" lead companies, or the ones that promise a generous street level contract and cheap leads... They are all generally crap. There's always a catch.

Honestly if all you want is a street level contract, PHR has a "Wholesale Contracting" section where we'll give out exactly that. But you're on your own, as you should be at that level, for Leads and Training. And I have several agents and agencies on that program and doing well. I'd take 10 more productive Wholesale agents since they don't cost me anything.

Bottom line, you do get what you pay for our there. We run a solid sales oriented program with very affordable exclusive and local leads. And I'll even give you a further dose of honesty and let you know we are not the only decent FE IMO out there, there are a few with good reputations and some I know the principles of personally. But just be careful. There is a lot of garbage out there as well.

As Always,
Best Regards,
John W. Fitzgerald
President
PHR Insurance
951-530-1135 - Direct

Back