Suit Up or Dress Down?

Oh Boy! Another how should we dress thread. My only advise is if you were a skirt and heels be sure to shave your legs. Nothing looks worse than a guy wearing a skirt with hairy legs.

Let me be the 1st to point out that it should be "wear". LOL

----------

I think John Galt sags when he works in the hood.

Oh Boy! Another how should we dress thread. My only advise is if you wear a skirt and heels be sure to shave your legs. Nothing looks worse than a guy wearing a skirt with hairy legs.

But what if it's a pencil skirt that goes past my knees :)

Then do I have to shave? I really enjoy showing off my manly and hairy legs while wearing skirts, sundresses, and the like

----------

"I'm not overly concerned with what comes out of my mouth, I know our product pretty darn well. "

Well then, it sounds like you figured out my statement. We're not in the suit business.

But if your choices are sharp suit or looking like you came from the slums, I have a suggestion... go shopping.

Someone a little grouchy yesterday? Jeepers man, calm it down a bit. People really enjoy when I rock my oversized sweatpants, last name written on the ass of the pants, and a cut off TapOut T-shirt. It breathes class.

That's not even close to grouchy.... Sorry for the lack of smiley faces.

How can you be that sensitive and work in life insurance sales?

Oh wait.. ;) ;) ;)

That better?

That's not even close to grouchy.... Sorry for the lack of smiley faces.

How can you be that sensitive and work in life insurance sales?

Oh wait.. ;) ;) ;)

That better?

Ha! I don't work in life insurance sales, strictly P&C, mostly farm and crop insurance! I must not have had my morning coffee when I read your post, who knows!

Plus, smiley faces make everything better!:D

My Mom always told me "always plan on being the best dressed person in the room", and Dad said "dress like today is the day you run into the girl of your dreams".

I'll probably teach my kids the same thing, it's served me very well.

"Casual Friday" means you don't have to wear a tie, if you ask me.

I'm 31 but look 25, so I dress up: it gives me a stronger first impression.

Weather under 90º I wear slacks and a sport coat. Above 90º I leave the coat at home and roll up my sleeves. I always wear a bow tie, real, not a clip on.

If it's for a more formal occasion, I'll wear a full on suit.

I'm 31 but look 25, so I dress up: it gives me a stronger first impression.

Weather under 90º I wear slacks and a sport coat. Above 90º I leave the coat at home and roll up my sleeves. I always wear a bow tie, real, not a clip on.

If it's for a more formal occasion, I'll wear a full on suit.

Does the bow tie give you an edge? Do you wear it when you sing?

Back