Suit Up or Dress Down?

Only reason I don't wear a suit is because Florida is unforgivingly hot. I'd love to be suited up every day.

My Mom always told me "always plan on being the best dressed person in the room", and Dad said "dress like today is the day you run into the girl of your dreams".

I'll probably teach my kids the same thing, it's served me very well.

"Casual Friday" means you don't have to wear a tie, if you ask me.

My Mom always told me to make sure I had clean underwear on in case I got in an accident and had to go to the hospital.:twitchy:

Me, personally. I think it depends on you location ( mood too) but if I know I have someone coming in with 3 houses, a truck and needs a GL, I'll dress up, but if it's the normal "liability only" auto customers, I'll be casual. Sometimes you have to relate with all walks of life to keep client happy , but I'm a newby sooo lol

So what kind of music are you into?

Pretty much anything except for country after the 1970s. Jazz, rock, pop, metal, bluegrass, lots of showtunes, etc.

Funny that we've devolved into this topic; I've been working on starting a karaoke networking group. The breakfast, lunch, and happy hour ideas are all fairly saturated, but there are no late night ones whatsoever.

Back