T65 Mailer

I decided to sending them out 90-120 days out. What products do you cross sell while in the appointment?

I am about to start trying some T65 mailers with Lead Connection. I have a few questions for every one who has had success with T65 mailers. 1. How far out should I send the mailer?

I mail so they hit mailboxes 105 days before Medicare eligibility date.

I was not being serious about those statistics.

There are only about 100 people T65 in my target area each month, so I send my own mailer. I send it so they get it 90 days out. Many people in my small area have already heard of me and this is just a little nudge to pick up the phone and call.

If your looking for real lead generation leave it to the pros and buy your T65 leads from a direct mail company.

Many carriers accept apps as early as six months before effective date on OE business.

You aren't supposed to write a med supp policy if they haven't enrolled in Medicare yet and they can't enroll in Medicare more than 3 months prior to their t65 birthday month.

You aren't supposed to write a med supp policy if they haven't enrolled in Medicare yet and they can't enroll in Medicare more than 3 months prior to their t65 birthday month.

Sure you can. I and many others here do it all the time. MA and PDP plans must wait until IEP. No such rule on med supps.

Latest posts

Back