Telemarketed Leads Result

I talked to him. Gonna set him up with some leads and appointments to work on his close. We will see if I can get him there! *and no he didn't move his contracts to me for this help* I think he is just misplacing some words here and there and needs guidance.

That was nice of you!

. Did you door knock every lead and only leave when they threatened to call the cops? I think only one guy on here makes good money setting appts and then selling them on less than 30 tm leads a week.

Last edited:
. Did you door knock every lead and only leave when they threatened to call the cops? I think only one guy on here makes good money setting appts and then selling them on less than 30 tm leads a week.

How much is good money? We have a whole agency that pretty much does that.

Very few agents do the 50-60 leads per week and work themselves to death stuff. The ones who do that successfully are impressive but not everyone's cup of tea.

Most agents buy 25-30 leads a week. Write several thousand consistently and make good money. It's not unusual.

Travis who is the co-owner and the agent trainer at Fex only takes 20 leads weekly. When he field trains agents he guarantees them they will watch him write a minimum of $2,000 every single day or he will give them $100. In two years he has never given that $100 out yet. Many have seen $4,000 to $5,000 but none less than $2,000.

He could not do this without appointments.

Godspeed to anyone thinking they will make several 1000s on a batch of tm leads from appt setting after chargebacks, ntos, non placements.

It should be illegal to tell a new agent that he should be making several thousands on a batch of 25 tm leads from appt setting. The marketer should be thrown in jail. IMHO. Not saying you or Travis can not do it but Godspeed to anyone thinking they will make several 1000s on a batch of tm leads after chargebacks, ntos, non placements.

You keep talking about CBs, NTOs, non placements... There must be something you are doing wrong because that should not be that much of a problem ...

You keep talking about CBs, NTOs, non placements... There must be something you are doing wrong because that should not be that much of a problem ...

Godspeed to anyone who thinks they will bank several 1000s after expenses on 25 tm leads from appt setting. (Buyer Beware) That is all I meant to say.

Godspeed to anyone who thinks they will bank several 1000s after expenses on 25 tm leads from appt setting. (Buyer Beware) That is all I meant to say.

You simply don't know what you don't know. You have shown the need for training ever since you got on this forum.

You have not shown the willingness to accept training.

You simply don't know what you don't know. You have shown the need for training ever since you got on this forum.

You have not shown the willingness to accept training.

I was trained by the top producer in the country - you have no idea what you are talking about. Id bet 100$ that someone who buys 25 tm leads will not pocket 4000$. Please prove me wrong and send me proof of the advances and chargeback history. .. Why don't you video tape the process and show everyone on here how I don't know what I don't know. You buy the leads. Call the leads and video tape your sits.

Last edited:
I was trained by the top producer in the country - you have no idea what you are talking about. Id bet 1000$ that someone who buys 25 tm leads will not pocket 4000$

Quality tele-leads should not be that far off from direct mail.

I prefer direct mail myself.

----------

I was trained by the top producer in the country - you have no idea what you are talking about. Id bet 100$ that someone who buys 25 tm leads will not pocket 4000$. Please prove me wrong and send my proof of the advances and chargeback history. .. Why don't you video tape the process and show everyone on here how I don't know what I don't know. You buy the leads. Call the leads and video tape your sits.

Who is the top producer by the way?

Back