Telesales Question

What Telesales Method?

• Telephone only

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Screen Share

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who said anything about one call closing. I didn't.

I just made the point that there are tons of Boomers out there that think like me. It's the price you pay for chasing low hanging fruit. If that's the way you want to sell it's perfectly fine by me. Just blow the horn when you ride by. I'll be waiting for the next guy.
jdeasy, Day Timer and Tahoe Ray all make valid points. Everybody in the world has bought something the first time they've seen it. It should go without saying, but if you are 70 years old and still don't have a burial policy, you can't make me believe this is your first time exploring or pondering it. We're talking about a $1-3/day decision. This demographic spends more than that on lottery tickets every day. Any veteran FE agent who buys into that line of BS deserves to be spun around, in my opinion. The only reason why a FE agent would continue calling you back is because he is running out of leads/other people to talk to.

If it is not important to you do something today about a problem you don't have, call me back when it does become a problem you can't solve yourself, respectfully speaking. What is important to me, however, Mr. Prospect, is that I spend the few hours I have remaining today talking to those who need me right now. You can understand that, can't you? You can't do anything but respect someone who speaks to you like that. No disrespect to the prospect or agent who spins his wheels on professional procrastinators.

You're missing his point. He ONLY said it wasn't important to him today. It might be tomorrow after he gives it some thought...or maybe next week. If you have found out his "why", then you would know that it is important to him, but maybe doesn't want to be rushed into it. At this point, you need to find out his "when".
I find out his "when" when I ask, "What could prevent you from taking action today, if I am able to find an affordable solution to your problem?"

It should go without saying, but if you are 70 years old and still don't have a burial policy, you can't make me believe this is your first time exploring or pondering it.
Again just curious. How in the hell did you get all of this out of my 1st post?

You don't know jack shit about me or how much insurance I've got. It's true I don't have an FE policy. I don't need one. I've got WL, Term and UL. Started buying on myself over 50 yrs ago.

Did you honestly think my 1st post was about buying FE? It was about buying anything on the first try. I'm sorry if it chaps your hide but it's just me being me.

I'm a big believer in life insurance. I'm also a big believer in buying your own product. And I'm pretty sure I've been selling it longer than you. I know a damn china egg when I see one.

Again. It was all about the word Today. It never has to be today.

Again just curious. How in the hell did you get all of this out of my 1st post?

You don't know jack shit about me or how much insurance I've got. It's true I don't have an FE policy. I don't need one. I've got WL, Term and UL. Started buying on myself over 50 yrs ago.

Did you honestly think my 1st post was about buying FE? It was about buying anything on the first try. I'm sorry if it chaps your hide but it's just me being me.

I'm a big believer in life insurance. I'm also a big believer in buying your own product. And I'm pretty sure I've been selling it longer than you. I know a damn china egg when I see one.

Again. It was all about the word Today. It never has to be today.
Dude, are you drunk!!!? Look at the forum you are in. It reads, "Final Expense Forum".
That's how I got that out of your 1st post. It doesn't say WL, Term nor UL Forum.

Dude, are you drunk!!!? Look at the forum you are in. It reads, "Final Expense Forum".
That's how I got that out of your 1st post. It doesn't say WL, Term nor UL Forum.
Nope. But nice come back. I know what forum we're in.

How about this one:
I responded to the OP by saying, I only do telesales FE. You then asked me how would I respond to you. Gotcha!
You asked me if I was drunk and I replied no. But if we keep this shit up I may just start.

My original post was about one word. The word was Today.

You disagreed. JD and Daytimer also disagreed. They've got their opinions and I've got mine.

But out of the four of us, who are the Baby Boomers. You? JD?

All I said was that me and tons of Boomers like me simply won't go for a one call close. What is so bad about that?

I'm also telesales. Not just FE but everything. Medicare. WL, UL, Everything I sell.

And I never ever go for a one call close. My system is completely different. It works for me and that's all I need to know.

I'll admit that I took it personal with your previous post about me being a 70 yr old man and not caring about my family. If you meant that you were out of line.

Let's just shake hands and agree to disagree. You're not going to change my mind nor the way I sell insurance.

That's about all I'm going to say on this one. We can tee it up again later on something else.

Latest posts

Back