The best final expense carrier?

Do you work for CNN now? That's fake news. You can not get a 115% Senior Life contract with Newby or any level. We no longer contract with them. When we did it was only to our main group of agents that have everything else with us. I never promoted it or offered it to agents that were not already full on with us.

Also I think they have changed commissions entirely now. When they started advertising the 150% thing they went to production based commission levels. I think that EVERY agent starts at a lower level and has to work their way up through production. I think that is an excellent fair way to give everyone an even playing field for a captive type of company. In the broker world it wouldn't give them any quality production since they would be paying so much less than the other insurance carriers. So broker agents would only give them the junk that no one else would take. No company wants that type of biz.[/QUOTE

Where’s Greg ?

Yeah the Legacy thing adds a little bit too. But the big problem is that FexQuotes had (and I think still has) their smoker rates incorrect.
Like on a healthy male smoker age 70 that wants $15,000 policy quotes at $110.46 on Fexquotes (ultra preferred) or $118.11 if he was knocked up to Super Preferred) or or $148.11 if he was knocked up to preferred.
What. no Super Dooper Preferred rate? :huh:

Back