The BEST Job Offer Ever, Seriously.

Do you have advances on BCBS wise guy?

Rob:

You need to learn the Medicare market if you are going to promote yourself as an expert.

1) BCBS doesn not exist in California.

2) Anthem Blue Cross of California is an actual company here.

3) Blue Shield of California is an actual company here.

Seriously, if I'm seeing a lack of credibility here, others will also.

Rick

Very testy Rick, very testy.

Rob I am very happy to actually see an offer within the offer section, as that never seems to happen anymore on this forum.

If this your company that your speaking of, or someone else's? I know a few agents that may be interested.

Ken

Jack, you're upline obviously sucks and either doesn't know how to make your life easier or don't care.

Rick,

I figured most people could figure it out, I just listed CA along with NV and CO so that the post was concise. Also, that wasn't pertaining to medicare, it was for IMM. Nice job as hall monitor though.

Ken, I will be acting as a separate entity so yes, I'm running it.

Thanks all!

Rob, I do have a few indy agents that I am good friends with, our shop is at the MGA level so that would not be a fit, but it may for my friends.

Can you send me some info on this opportunity? Things such as is the agent captive, commission rates, lead deals, etc would be helpful.

Thanks,

Ken Westphal
[email protected]

Rob:

If you are advancing for CA companies, then the commissions are paid to you. So you own the business.

Not something most agents would want.

Rick

Ken...Just curious...Are you a lead seller or a broker? I could not tell after looking at your website. Very nicely organized site, by the way.

Thanks, it is about our 3rd iteration.

We are a broker based in Ft Lauderdale. We have a mid sized sales team of 11 sales people, selling IMM for GR, Humana, and Assurant mainly, with some small Aetna and Assurant ABC plans.

Prior to coming here I ran the National Sales/Sales Administration area for HumanaOne out of Wisconsin.

Incorrect, but you are consistent, LOL

Rob:

If you are advancing for CA companies, then the commissions are paid to you. So you own the business.

Not something most agents would want.

Rick

Back