The BEST Job Offer Ever, Seriously.

You've got some thick skin Rob...

When you know what your doing and are confident in your ways it is certainly easier to ignore those who have doubts! Anyone who has success has a bit of a target on their back from those who can't understand why someone is doing better than them!

Are you still busy?

Would like to talk to you.

Western Mutual has been talking to me and it seems they have a great beginning pay structure in place. Plus, they've already given me a binder with some good training material.

Please call me at your earliest convenience and any one else for that matter, I am not on the forums every day.

Thanks!

Are you still busy?

Would like to talk to you.

Western Mutual has been talking to me and it seems they have a great beginning pay structure in place. Plus, they've already given me a binder with some good training material.

Wont return calls, drops calls, etc etc .... Rob is probably a great guy and all, but I can speak from experience that he is not the most reliable person to deal with. TOO MUCH of the rock star !!
I wish him luck and wonder how well he REALLY is doing trying to handle an organization instead of the time we went one on one and was NEVER reliable, consistently late, etc etc. Not the way I like to run my life. Good Luck !

Back