The BEST Job Offer Ever, Seriously.

I wanted to add that NO ONE is offering the commissions I can offer.

You will get higher commissions, weekly pay (on most) and advances on all of the following and the best sales training available, period!!!

Humana
American Community
Assurant
UH1
World
Anthem/BC/BS (CA, CO and NV for now)

Get back to me ASAP!!

I called you last week, you answered then Hung up. I tried to call back and it went straight to VM

I'm so sorry, I mustn't have heard you respond after picking up. That is not a normal occurrence, however I've been totally jammed the last couple of months and haven't responded as I should.

Get in touch, big things are coming!!

Hi, Rob
I am interested in your offer. However, I have been unable to reach you. I have tried your phone number and email address, but have not been able to reach you. What is the best way for me to reach you?

Not sure why my post hasn't gone up yet but I also have Anthem contracts with 12 month advances and EASY app in the following states:

CA, CO, IN, MO, NV and OH

Call me, sent you an IM the other day.

Hi, Rob
I am interested in your offer. However, I have been unable to reach you. I have tried your phone number and email address, but have not been able to reach you. What is the best way for me to reach you?

What kind of lead program do you offer? Is this only for health insurance? Please PM me with more info on your offer. I am based in Ohio.

Back