The BEST Job Offer Ever, Seriously.

well since someone else already dug this thread up from the grave.

I Actually had the exact same experience.

I tried for almost a week to get a hold of him and just gave up.

I missed a phone call... Once... never was able to get back a hold of him.

well since someone else already dug this thread up from the grave.

I Actually had the exact same experience.

I tried for almost a week to get a hold of him and just gave up.

I missed a phone call... Once... never was able to get back a hold of him.

Rob is a very busy guy. Our agency is successful. If you need help getting in touch with him, PM me your contact info and I'll help you get in touch with him.

rob is ok in my book. certain members, of this forum seem to challenge his every post.. but he takes it with a smile, and doesn't let it bother him. pm atlanta, and good luck..

thats how it work you call some one they should call you back

Could it be that you are an agent that only sells 1-2 policies a month and he figures his hour of time is best spent on somebody he can actually help,or,are you one of his top producers?

I tried to help agents and all I got was excuses about why things are so bad, why they can't get appointments, why their life sucks and they aren't being treated fairly by everyone they come in contact with; Or maybe they are going through a divorce and it was all their wife's fault, or their credit sucks, or they hate cold-calling, or their leads suck, or their broke, etc. HOw EFES sucks, or Rob sucks, or I suck, or Frank sucks, or anyone else that won't do your work for you sucks.

I QUIT ANSWERING THE FREAKIN PHONE TOO!!!! I have no tolerance for LAZY people........

I am not saying this is YOU,but it applies to most..

Back